{ chapter 9 }

{ i always read these over before i post them and change it cause i always write gabriel instead of hunter, haha. Im sorry this is shit, haven't wrote in a while. please ignore some of the missing apostrophes, the key's being funny }

-

Hangovers.

Hunter's worst moments.

I'd been great though. I'd woken up before he had, and after covering him back up with the blankets he'd kicked onto the floor, I made him breakfast. Even on a hangover Hunter didn't eat much, but there was left over pizza in the fridge and that was one of his only exceptions. After putting a few slices onto a plate, I made coffee just the way he liked it, and headed back through to the bedroom where he was lying with his head on his pillow.

"Morning," I smiled even though he couldn't see; moving towards his bed and placing the coffee and pizza down at the table beside it. I nudged him a little, watching as he lazily kicked away his blankets once more. 

Stretching his legs and arms out, Hunter rolled over onto his side and looked at me with tired eyes. He looked strangley cute with a hangover. Yes his face was paler and his eyes were slightly red, his hair was messy but he still looked beautiful.

Eh, that word. I just called him beautiful, and that was just, eh, I had no idea.

"Pizza," he groaned. His voice sounded kinda dead, but enthusiastic at the same time. He looked at the pizza like I looked at Oli Sykes; with pure lust, passion, everything. And then he looked at me, and his lip curled forward. "Pizza,"

"Get it yourself,"

"Nu," he whimpered and shook his head. "Pizza,"

He was just adorable, and I couldn't handle it. I looked into his oak green eyes, staring into them as he looked back at mine, and then I sighed. I leaned forwards, bending over and stretching my stomach muscles to the point where it actually hurt. Clutching the bump, I ran my fingers over the bruise.

"Shit,"

"You ok?" Hunter asked, not really paying attention.

"Yeah," I murmured. "Guess I owe you for last night. Could've gone a lot worse than a bruise, right?"

"Shit," Hunter shot up; holding his face in his hands for a few moments before looking back up. His once tired and adorable face now took a turn for angry and completely pissed. His fists clenched and he threw himself to stand up. "I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm gonna fucking-"

"Hey," I interrupted; jumping up to grab his shoulders. Our eyes levelled with each other's, only mine were desperate whilst his were pure hate. He took in a deep breath, letting it out just as angry. "Come on, you're better than that. And you're hungover. What exactly are you gonna do? Throw up on him?"

"Don't joke," he growled.

"Don't shout," I raised an eye-brow. "Chris is sleeping,"

Hunter groaned and took my hands, pulling them off of his shoulders but not letting go. He looked down, his eyes turning young and innocent again. Then he took in a shaky breath, and whimpered before exhaling.

"He hurt you,"

I nodded; looking down as well. "He did,"

"He..he was gonna..he was-"

"We don't know that," I said quietly. "Come on Hunter, you stopped it. If you hadn't have come in, then who knows what could've happened?"

"And if I hadn't have gone out, then you wouldn't have that fucking bruise on you,"