{ chapter 7 }

{ sorry for the no updates. just finished exams last week, getting results is extremley stressful, and i've not been feeling too good; hence why i've been updating chelsea smile. i love aaaaaall of you }

-

{ Kat's Pov }

I woke up feeling weird. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and I just felt kinda lost. I rolled over, expecting to have my shoulder brush against Hunter's and face his sleeping physique, but no. I rolled over, finding myself on a couch with Cassie on the other, and Scooby Doo playing on tv.

I made some weird groan, signalling I was awake and grumpy; to which Cassie just laughed at. She leaned down on the couch, turning over to lie on her stomach and then she smiled at me.

"You were in Hunter's room for ages last night,"

"He was upset," I murmured. 

"Or was he..?" She smirked; raising her eye-brows.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pillow from the floor and tossing it in her direction. After feeling the success of watching the pillow hit her in the face, I chuckled to myself and got up from the couch. Stretching my arms out, I made more weird noises, and headed towards the hallway.

I turned the corner to get to the bathroom, and pulled on the handle.

"FUCK OFF!"

Falling back as the door slammed shut again, I held my forehead from where it had been bashed in by the door. I sat on the ground for a few moments, feeling kinda dazed before I finally managed to pull myself up and grip onto the handle again.

"Hunter," I banged on the door. "Open up,"

"Fuck off Kat,"

"Hunter open up before I get Chris,"

I heard him mumble something under his breath, and then the handle twisted. The door started to open and Hunter half stepped out from behind the door; his hair wet and he was in boxers and a wet shirt. He looked cute when his hair was wet, it was all shaggy and he looked like a little kid just in from playing in the rain.

"Why's your shirt wet?" I asked.

"You said to open up," he said quietly.

"And you put a shirt on your wet body because..?"

"I didn't want you to see,"

I didn't know what to think about that. I knew he was insecure but I'd seen him without a shirt before. Of course that had normally been when he was sleeping, and wasn't aware that I could see. That made me feel..weird. Really weird actually. But then if Hunter knocked on the door when I was in the shower and demanded for me to open up, I'd put a bra on.

"Oh," I murmured. "Um..are you ok?"

"Yeah," he nodded; looking down. 

I stood there, kinda awkwardly at first until my eyes drifted over to his arms. Then I found myself sighing, shaking my head slightly, and pushing my way until the bathroom and closing the door. Hunter leaned back a bit, sitting on the edge of the tub whilst looking down as if he knew what I was going to say.

"Hunter-"

"Don't,"

"It's bleeding,"

"It'll stop,"

"The burn,"

"I'll clean it,"

"Or you can stop it all together?"