Chapter 8 - Plan: Harry

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE NIALL!"

"AAAAAHH!"

[A/N: Okay. Some of you may remember this. "Harry: I saw a video.. of.. like.. Niall: *dropped his tea* Louis: OH FOR GOD'S SAKE NIALL! Niall: AAAH!" It was on radio.]

Niall dropped his chicken soup on Louis' lap. Chicken Soup. Hot chicken soup. Louis, after shouting at Niall, went immediately to the bathroom. I stared at the scene in front of me.

Niall, who was staring at the soup. Liam, who saw the spoon on the floor and hide behind the black couch. Zayn, who was telling Niall to clean up his mess. I was actually glad Harry was asleep upstairs.

A little later Louis came out of the bathroom with new pajamas on.

"Pajamas, aye?" I said.

"Aye." Louis said and smiled.

I've met Eleanor and Anna a while ago. They are nice and pretty. Louis and Harry must be lucky boys.

"I call for revenge!" Louis, being his crazy self, shouted while Smirking at Niall. Niall gave him a please-dont-spill-hot-soup-on-me-i-am-a-cute-little-baby look.

"I call for superman!" I shouted too. Wow. That was random.

"I call for silence!" Liam said.

"I call for the sake of noisy people?" Zayn shrugged.

"I call for be quiet campaign." Anna said while standing beside Eleanor.

"I call for Harry doesn't care if a huge giant murderer unicorn come kill all of us here now. He'll just stay at dreamland and dream about a huge giant murderer unicorn marrying him! " Louis said. If someone decided to let them babysit a child.. Well.. Poor child.

"I CALL FOR 08715741173" Niall shouted. That was the Nando's contact number.

"I CALL FOR---"

Liam was interrupted when his phone started ringing. He didn't bother to look at the caller ID, but before he answered it, he continued.. "I CALL FOR CALL!" And we started laughing. But Liam shushed us and he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"I CALL FOR SHUT UP AND I AM NOT DREAMING OF MARRYING ANY HUGE GIANT BACONSTUFFED MURDERER UNICORN, LOUIS." Harry shouted on the other line. He said Louis, he called so he can say it to Louis, but dialled Liam. After we stared at each other, we burst into laughter.

"Baconstuffed? Is he hungry?" Louis laughed.

"Okay guys. Let's stop it." Anna said in between laughs. 

"But that was fun!" I said.

"Yeah. But someone's grumpy upstairs." Liam said.

"How about do some 'Plan: Harry'?" Louis smirked.

"Yes!" Niall laughed, louder. El, Anna and I exchanged looks.

What's 'Plan: Harry'?

~

We went upstairs quietly. Louis opened the door to Harry's room.
And I am so controling my laughter now. Liam had a toothpaste in his hand. Niall had a chocolate syrup, Louis had a ballpen, Zayn had a cucumber, and us three girls have a straightener. You can now predict what will happen.

We waited for thirty minutes. So Harry can go back to sleep again. And right now, we shall put the plan into action.

I watched as Anna and Eleanor are straightening Curly's hair. Liam put some toothpaste on Harry's forehead. Niall put some chocolate syrup on his lips. Zayn put cucumber in both Harry's closed eyes. And Louis drew random things on his cheeks, carefully. Not to wake him up. I decided to take some photos.

"What if he moved?" I whispered to no one in particular. "There will be toothpaste and syrup on his pillows and everything."

"His problem, not ours." Zayn joked.

We continued doing our thing. Minutes later, we quietly exited the room. When we were downstairs, we started giggling.

"I wanted to see Hazza's reaction! I CAN'T WAIT!" Louis said.

"Ok. Go to sleep now. We'll just clean the dining table."  Liam said, being a responsible man. He put his hand on Niall's shoulder.

"We?" Niall asked.

"Yes, Niall. You've made a mess." Liam said and Niall groaned. Lou, El, Anna, Zayn and I went upstairs.

"Okay. Who sleeps with who?" Zayn asked.

"I'll sleep with ya." Louis said. "Not in a yuck thing. The three of you, since you are all girls." He pointed at us "Sleep together. Share beds. Niall will sleep with Liam. I'm sure no one would like to sleep with Harry. Except if you want to risk your life and get Harry Screams in the morning. Okay? Good Night!" Louis waved and dragged Zayn in their room. 

"Okay. It's pretty unfair. The three of us, sleep in a single-person bed?" Anna said.

Eleanor sighed. "I guess I'll just sleep on the couch."

"No. No one sleeps on the couch." I said.

"Three in bed then." El said and we all went in the bedroom, and slept. 

~

"AAAHH! WHAT THEEEE..?!" someone screamed.

"Let's go to Louis' room before someone attacks us here." Anna said. Our room is the nearest to Harry's room. We hurried off to Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam's room. 

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Quick! Pretend to be asleep!" Zayn said. We all pretended to be asleep. Well, actually, Niall is peacefully sleeping on the bed with Liam. On the other bed, Louis was with Zayn, and Anna, El and I, are on the floor.

What gentlemen.

The door flung open. I kept my eyes shut. Until I heard a loud sound. I think Harry was trying to have our eardrums go boom. I sat up. To see the others covering their ears, while I stare at Harry, who was happily holding a pan and hitting it with a big metal spoon. 

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"What is wrong with all of you?"

"What?"

"Thanks for straightening my hair. Whoever did that. And the toothbrush, cucumber, drawing, chocolate syrup. I loved it." Harry rolled his green eyes.

"Good thing you've cleaned--" Louis stopped talking and stared at Harry for a while, then burst out laughing. Harry's hair was.. straight.

"I know you've planned it, Lou." Harry groaned.

"Sorry Hazza." Louis said.

"Sorry Hazza." We repeated Lou.

Harry sighed. "As I quote from the Tommo, 'I CALL FOR REVENGE'" he smirked and closed the door.

Uh-oh.