Chapter 24 - "We're over."

A/N: Zayn is alive but hey, will Zarayn remain? 

Thanks for 40,000+ reads! x

Chapter 24 - Harry's POV

"You've got this spell on me,

I don't know what to believe

Kissed you once now I can't leave

'cause everything you do is magic" 

"HARRY (Hurry). UP. HARRY. " Zara said for the, I don't know, millionth time?

"Geez, I'm done." I said while coming out of the bathroom wrapped in my blue towel. "You're so annoying." I chuckled. 

"Yes! Finally." She fist pump in the air. "You are taking so much of your time in the shower, turtle. What are you even doing inside?" Zara said while slowly walking in the bathroom.

"Wanna know?" I winked.

"Eew. Okay. I regret asking that." She said and closed the door. I smirked to myself and went to my room. I slipped into my beige jeans and crisp white T-Shirt. I took my black Converse trainers, wore it and tied the laces. While waiting for Zara, I reached for my phone and opened twitter. 

 -

"Hey Ha-rey. Are you done? Oh yes you are. Come on! HARRY UP." Zara said while leaving my room door open and went immediately downstairs. I laughed at her actions and got out of bed. I got the house and car keys, closed the Twitter app and put my phone in my pocket. Then, I closed the door and went downstairs. I took a glance in the mirror and there she goes again.

"Gosh, aren't you turtle?" 

I darted my eyes away from the mirror and to Zara. "Gosh. I can't beleive you are still here right now, because I thought you destroyed the car door just to get in my car and drove to the hospital without me because of your over excitedness." 

Zara chuckled. "Just hurry up. I mean, Harry up." She went near me said "Keys". At first I thought it was kiss so I raised an eyebrow at her. But she repeated, "Keys. Car." I laughed at myself. Stupid me, would she even say that? I handed the keys to her and we headed outside. I closed the white main door of the house and locked it. I went to the car to see Zara in the driver's seat, knocked at the car door of the side she is sitting on. The windows rolled down, she smiled and asked,  "Yes?"