Chapter 30 - Cheshire

• Dedicated to all the readers xo

A/N: The last chapter! THANK YOU for all the votes and comments and all your support for this story. Honestly, I'll be like 'I want to update. I want to write.' But then when I finish writing, I'm like 'This is shit but nevermind'. (Hmm, That rhymes.) Then I receive wonderful comments saying they love this book. I LOVE YOU, OK? *BIG BEAR HUGS FOR YOU*

Hope you'll like the ending! By the way, I edited the past chapters. If you want to reread it, go. Start over again.

Chapter 30

Cheshire

My eyes fluttered open and I stared for a while at the ceiling. Then I looked at the clocked as it said 9:45. No plans for today. No school today. No work today.

Screw that, I don't have work. Mom and dad won't let me have at least a summer job. They want to spoil us daughters and work while they still can. Rare parents like that these days, I guess? When I begged them to let me have a job, mom said, "Enjoy your teenage lives, for God's sake." Good thing I have friends. Or else I'll be stuck in this house with boredom slowly killing me.

Deciding I want to spend another lazy day, I closed my eyes and shifted my body to the right. My hand reached for a certain boy who I remember slept beside me last night. But then I realised he is no longer beside me.

I opened my brown eyes again and sat up. I leaned on the right side of my bed and peeked below, but didn't see Louis or Niall. Even their sleeping bags aren't there. I stood up and slipped my blue slippers on, which encloses the top of the foot and the toes. I went to the bathroom and washed my face with warm water. My hand reached for the towel and I wiped my face. Once done, I looked at my face in the mirror. I'm not one of those girls who look blooming at mornings. I wonder how I'll look like when I get old?

And then it clicked.

Old.

Damn, it's my birthday.

I don't like the thought of birthdays. I'm getting old, and I hate it. As some say, we are 'one year closer to dying' and when we get older we can't do some of the things we want to do. But on the other side, it's another way of celebrating that I survived another year. When I turned fifteen, I actually forgot it was my birthday that day until Katherine greeted me. It was very nice of her to shout it in my ear.

I let out a heavy sigh and combed my hair with my fingers. After I glanced in the mirror one last time, I went outside my bathroom. I got my phone and checked the date. Yup, it is definately my birthday today.

As I headed downstairs, my brown eyes searched for my parents. But they weren't here. I went upstairs again to see if my sister was here, only to find out that I was the only person in this house right now. I went back downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I saw a yellow sticky note on the refridgerator, and has words written in my sister's neat handwriting. "Mom and dad are at work. I'm out with friends. - Kath x"

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and crumpled the note then threw it in the trashbin. Seriously? My mom and dad are at work? My sister is out with her friends? ON MY BIRTHDAY? Katherine didn't even to bother to greet me on that note, for crying out loud. My boyfriend and his fellow bandmates left the house without even telling or leaving a note. They should have at least texted me on their way home, even though I was asleep.

Suddenly, the telephone rang. I went to the living room and answered it. I waited for the person on the other line to speak, without even greeting or saying a word. Call me polite.

"Uh.. Hello?"

Recognizing who the person was by his deep voice and slow way of talking, I answered. "Where in the world are you?"