Chapter 27 - Choose

Hello. This story won't have a sequel. Sorry. I'll focus more on Shambles. Btw, check it out?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4910975-shambles

And I don't have an update sched. I write when I want and when I can. :)

That's all. Sorry for the late update and thank you for the comments on the last chap.

Chapter 27

I was stuffing my bag with some important things when I felt a vibration in my pocket. I quickly put my Twix in the bag before getting my phone and looked at the caller I.D and answered.

"Hey Lou."

"Hi Harry!" He greeted me cheerfully. "You're going to Bradford?"

"Erm.. yeah. How'd you know?"

"Niall texted me that he was bored because you were packing so he had no one to talk to." Louis explained. That Irish lad. "So, can you say why?"

"Why." I smirked.

"Oh my gosh that was so funny I might roll on the floor." He said. I can picture him rolling his eyes and I just laughed. "Seriously, Harry."

As I was not in the mood for narrating things because it will make me more depressed, I sighed. "Ask Niall. Since he's bored, he might want to tell you the story. No, Lou. Not that I don't want to talk to you. I just -"

"I understand." Louis laughed. This is what I love about my bestfriend. He is very understanding. "And you might want to continue with you packing."

"Nah. Just bringing a few stuff." I said. "Stuff for.. 2-3 days."

"Oh." He replied. He might have thought I'll be staying there a little longer, I guess. "I better call Niall now and call you back whe--" He stopped. "Screw that. I'll go there and ask Ni then I'll talk to you after. I'm going home anyway. See you!"

"Ok. See you." I smiled and ended the call, then continued packing and made sure I brought the paper with Nicola's message.

"Harry?" Louis called as he knocked on the door. As I turned to face the door, he was already inside walking towards me.

"I can't believe Zara is the Nicola you were talking about." He said. I have told Louis that I have a childhood bestfriend named Nicola. That was the only thing about her that I've told him.

"Yeah. Me too." I sighed. "I'll go to Bradford to explain things to her."

"Transpo?"

"My car." I said. "It should take three to four hours. I'm not in the mood for riding public tranportation." I chuckled. Louis laughed.

"Okay then. Have a safe trip." Louis was about to head outside when I called him. "Lou, I forgot to say and ask something." He turned to face me and replied, "Yeah?".

"Uh.. I have feelings for Zara. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Zayn. Yet I wanna fight for her. I... I don't know... what to do." I asked. I don't usually ask the boys for some advice about my 'love life', but this time I really needed it. Louis sat down beside me as I let out a big sigh.

"Fight for her." He smiled. "But know your limits. I won't be on anybody's side, Harry. I'm sure you understand why." I nodded, he continued. "It will be Zara's decision. You two both deserve her, but she'll have to choose someone. And no matter what, you two should respect her decision. Nothing should change between you and Zayn's friendship, okay?"

"Yes mom." I joked and Louis rolled his eyes. "Thanks Lou." I smiled. He gave one back and patted my back while he mouthed 'no problem' and exited my room. I grabbed my bag and car keys as I closed my door and headed to where Louis and Niall would be. Then I saw Niall leaning on the kitchen counter and Louis was telling him something, but he stopped as he saw me. "Hey Harry."