Chapter 21 - Another accident

"Harry.. car.. hospital.."

"What?"

"..the heck is happening." I said to myself. I don't know, It was Niall and his voice was shaky. After hearing those words, I knew there is some bad news. I just watched Harry listen to the other line and he gave a me reassuring smile, but his eyes tell another thing.

"Ok mate. We're on our way. See you." Harry ended the call and went out, I followed him to his room and he began to wear his white converse.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Harry just looked up at me and said nothing and began to tie his shoelaces faster. I can tell he can see the worry on my face. As he finished, he held my hand and we went outside. I watched him as he locked the door of the house. He opened the door of his car to the seat beside the driver and looked at me. I stayed in my spot and asked, "Where are we going?". Harry gave me a weak smile and pointed at the car. I rolled my eyes and walked to his Range Rover. As I sat down, Harry closed the cardoor and went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Uh.. Somewhere.. on Earth." Harry said and smiled. Actually, he is showing off all of his teeth.

"Yeah, 'cause we you can drive me to Venus." I rolled my eyes and heard Harry chuckle. Then I remembered what I heard Niall said on the phone.

"We're going to a hospital, right?"

Harry raised his eyebrow.

"I heard Niall."

Harry had a little frown on his face. "You heard him, you know where we're going, yet you kept on asking me."

"I forgot!" I laughed. "Sorry." 

The car ride was silent. Anxiety attack. I let out a heavy sigh. Minutes later, we arrived on the hospital. Harry parked the car and turned off the engine. I gulped before going out of the car. Harry walked inside  and I followed. We stood in front of the elevator. We waited for it to open, and when it did, we went inside and Harry pressed on the 9th floor. Hospitals are usually a lot wider than they are tall.

I hate hospitals. They remind me of my parents. They remind me of the time when Harry and I were playing happily then Gemma said we need to go to 'somewhere'. And when we arrived at the hospital, I heard the tragic news and saw my parents lying on the hospital beds.

I miss my parents. Mom was the one who wakes me up every morning, telling me to go prepare for school. Dad drives me to school before he goes to work. I miss mom's 'Take care, honey.', Dad's 'Be good. Be safe, ok?' and their 'I Love You's. I miss it when we go to the park every weekend. Usually, Dad and I play some ball game, and mom is happily sitting on the bench, watching, laughing, and sometimes taking pictures of us. 

"Daddy and I won't leave you, okay?"

I can feel a tear escape from my left eye, but I quickly wiped it off so Harry can't see.

We were both quiet and waited for the elevator door to open. We stepped out and I followed Harry. Then we stopped and stood in front of the door. Harry sighed and ran a hand through his curls. He looked at me and gave a weak smile. I gave him one back and I watched him grab the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door.

Niall is eating. Liam is texting. Louis is sitting on a plastic chair. His back is facing us and won't let me see the person lying on the bed.

"Hey guys." Harry said. Niall and Liam looked up. 

"Harry. Zara." Liam smiled. Louis' back still facing us.

"Nobody has called Zayn yet?" I asked.

No answer. 

"I guess I'm calling hi--"

"Zara."

I was about to walk outside the room when Louis cut me off. I turned to face him, and see he's already standing. Then I saw one of his bestfriends lying on the hospital bed. His beautiful brown eyes are closed. His usual quiff is now in a mess. 

"Z..Zayn?"

I froze. I felt someone put an arm my shoulder. I turned to see it was Niall.

"What .. what happened?"

Niall stared at me and wiped my tears. "He got in a car accident."

Car accident? But that's why my parents died. "Is he going to be okay?"

Niall shrugged. I burst into tears again and covered my face with my hands. Niall pulled me into a hug. His other hand rubbing my back. 

~

Hi guys. Short and crap chapter, but needed. Sorry super late update. So, I decided to put a GIF of each boy for every chapter. SAY HI TO THE ADORABLE LEEYUM PAYNE. xx

Yesterday, I saw an old CD of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian and I watched it again. Then I fangirled over Caspian [played by Ben Barnes] and aaaah! I missed the movie. I also watched The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (1)  and The Voyage of Dawn Treader (3), but I've watched it before.  NARNIA 4 (The Magician's Nephew) ON 2014. I thought it will be Silver Chair.

I'm talking about the movies guys, ok? 

Uhm.. I just wanna ask you, which is your favorite among the four? Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, Narnia, Pirates of the Caribbean?

I love them all. ♥

And another random thing, WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE 1D3D MOVIE? SAJDNWUDNCNZXQWDHXMN.