Chapter 26 - The Two Sides

CHECK OUT THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR HARA SHIPPERS OUT THERE. 

An important Author’s Note (part 2) at the end. Please read it and answer the questions. :)

Chapter 26

When it comes to you, there are no words.

5:30 am. As much as I hate getting up this early in the morning, I need to. We want to get to Bradford early, and to also surprise mom, dad and my sisters. I asked Zara if she wanted to take the train or airplane, and we both agreed on the second option so it’ll only take at least one hour. Minutes later, I heard my phone ring. Zara said she likes the One Thing Acoustic of all our songs. So I set it as my ringtone when she calls.

I didn’t answer it, though.

As I was preparing my breakfast, my phone rang again. This time, I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zayn. Were you outside? Or sleeping ? Or something?” She asked.

“No. No. Yes. Why?”

“You didn’t answer your phone.”

“I like the ringtone.” I smirked, even though she can’t see me. I can picture her rolling her brown eyes.

“So, just called to say Good Morning! And to make sure you’re already awake since I don’t want to get late and we’ll miss the flight.”

“Excited.” I laughed. “When did Zayn Malik arrive late?”

“Guess you forgot when you slept here in my house and I went out to meet Blaire.  When I got back, I woke you up, then you were rushing because you were late for.. one and a half hour? And you had twenty one miss calls from Paul.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine. I did. Gotta eat, see you later!”

“Last one to the arrive will kiss a random dude in the airport! See ya. Love ya.”

“Guess I’ll be overspeeding then.” I said as Zara laughed on the other line. “Kidding. Love you too. Bye.”

I sat down and ate my Omelet. As I finished eating, I drank water, washed the plate and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Then, I wore my white t-shirt with a capital and small letter z in front, a pair black skinny jeans, and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. After putting all the luggage in the car, I drove to the airport.

“So you get to kiss a random guy.” I winked. Well, I got in the airport first. Zara sighed. She started to look around and found a guy about seventeen years of age, who was wearing a blue cap, plaid shirt and a pair of supra. I watched Zara as she sat beside the guy and kissed him in the cheek. The guy looked at her in surprise but a smile crept up his face. He told her something and she looked uneasy. I walked towards them, Zara looked at my direction and saw me. She stood up and I wrapped an arm around her waist and pecked her in the lips. “Sorry, she’s taken. And that’s just a dare.” I gently dragged Zara away from the guy and returned back to our place. “Let’s go check in.” I looked at her and smiled, as she returned one back.

“Zayn, what if they won’t like me?”

“They won’t like you.” I said with a straight face.

 Zara stared at me, then sighed and buried her head in her hands. “I knew it.”

“Babe, I’m just kidding!” I laughed. “They will not like you. They’ll love you.”

Zara looked at me, smiled and playfully slapped my arm.

“Oh, we’re here by the way.” I informed. I got out of the taxi and paid the fee. We got our lugagges and I looked at Zara, who was surprisingly nervous. I intertwined my right hand with her left one and gave it a little squeeze. With my free hand, I grabbed my blue luggage while Zara got her green one. As I knocked on the door, I heard footsteps. Few seconds later, the door opened.