Chapter 22 - Give up?

A/N: I put author's note at the end, but whatever. One Way or Another is wonderful. They said it's the Directioners' theme song for the boys. Yeah, I think it is.

And, enjoy the GIF for the chapter! Harry Styles being a cupcake but in jail. And the man behind him looks like he's gonna kick our poor Hazza. (I think it's Zayn) Kidding.

Watch the video at the side for those who haven't seen it yet. ;)

Oh, by the way. Would you rather spend a whole day with Cupcake Harry or Dark Harry? I saw that question on facebook and I'm like, "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE"

Enough of my moment, here's Chapter 22. Hope you'll like it. :) And thank yooou guys for reading my story and voting and leaving comments. But I need more comments. I love your comments!  Ok bye.

 "I'll close my eyes, then I won't see 

The love you don't feel when you're holding me 

Morning will come and I'll do what's right 

Just give me till then to give up this fight 

And I will give up this fight"

"I'll drive you home."

I sighed. I stood up, went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Wow, who is this gorgeous goddess I'm looking at? Oh, it's me.

In my imagination.

My hair's a mess. My eyes are red and puffy. I cried and, well, I haven't slept in the past hours and it's now eleven pm. I can't sleep because one thing is haunting me. What if Zayn won't wake up? What if I slept, and when I wake up I'll see the boys and girls crying and they will tell me that he's gone? Zayn is critically injured by a hit-and-run car.  I don't want another person important to me die in another freaking car accident. 'History repeats itself.'? No. Not this time. Not ever.

"Zara?" Harry knocked on the door. I washed my face with cold water and wiped it  with my handkerchief. I opened the door and went out while Harry went in the bathroom. I got my bag, put my phone inside and combed my hair. I gave Zayn a peck on the lips and I smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow."

~

Harry's POV

"Zara, that's enough."

"No."

Here I am, with a normally sweet, loving, smiling, but now drunk and stubborn Zara Ainsworth. She's drinking, for some reason. Ok fine, I gave her something to drink because she said she wanted an alcoholic beverage. And I was so stupid to do that.

Maybe she is too depressed about what happened to Zayn and she just wanna rip the face of whoever did that to him.

I sighed, "Zara. Enough."

"No, I said. Can't you get that?" She took the alcohol away before I can and hugged it.

"I won't drive you to the hospital tomorrow to see Zayn."

She still managed rolled her eyes. "I can drive myself. Thanks."

"I hope you can drive properly with your hungover." I rolled my eyes back.

"You know what, Harry?" She slammed the bottle at the table and stood up. "You.." She pointed at me. "Don't know what.. I.." She pointed at herself. "am going through right now. So shut up and leave me here. I don't need you to stop me from.." I cut her off. And I did it once again.