Chapter 3 - First Meeting

"Okay. Go in the room. The boys are waiting for you. Have a nice meet-and-greet!" The guy said.

"OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION. Am I dreaming? Can you pinch me please?" She said and pointed her right index finder with light pink painted nails on her right cheek.

"Can I slap you?" I said. Katherine rolled her brown eyes and pinched her cheek by herself. 

"Guess I'm not. Let's go." Her hand grabbed my arm and gently pulled me towards the room. What if Harry will see me?  Recognize me? 

I gulped. "Uh... You can go in by yourse--"

"Shush, Zara. Let's go." Katherine cutted me off. As we entered the room, my brown eyes scanned it. It was painted with plain white, the clothes are organized. Well, some. Stuff on the table and just a few clothes on the floor. I saw five boys facing each other in a circle and talking to each other with smiles on their faces.

"OH MY GOSH. ONE DIRECTION!" The other girls behind us screamed.

"This is lame." I said.

Katherine elbowed me with a frown on her face. "Shush, okay?"

"Hi Ladies. How are y--" A guy with black hair styled in a quiff smiled politely.

"Hi Zayn! Can we have a picture together?" Katherine said. As far as I can remember, I told her that cutting off people when they are speaking are rude. But now she did it to a celebrity who, if offended much, could simply tell his bodyguards to kick us out. 

Am I overreacting? I guess I am. Okay then. But it's simply rude. It depends on the person on how he or she will take it. 

Surprisingly, he didn't. "Sure." He gave my sister a warm smile which caused my sister to grin. I'm pretty sure she is controlling her fangirling. And she's kind of doing it great, except when she is with me.

"Oh. Zara, can you take us a picture?" Katherine smirked. I mentally rolled my eyes and took the camera without saying a word. Zayn and Katherine smiled and I counted to three. The camera made a 'click' sound.

"All done." 

"Thanks Zar!" Katherine gave me a mini-hug. 'Why won't you and Zayn have a picture? I'll take it."

Before I can reply Kath took the camera from me and positioned herself. I stood there in awkwardness and so did Zayn.

"What are you waiting for? I'm getting you a picture with Zayn." my sister smirked. Gosh, this is so embarrassing. I just wanna run, hide in a hole, and I hope I can hybernate like a squirrel. Zayn grabbed my arm and smiled. When his body was near mine's he rested his hand on my waist. He is two to three inches taller than me. I looked up to him and noticed his eyes are brown with a golden, reddish twist and an orange ring around the pupil. Staring back at my boring brown ones. Then I saw a flash of a camera from Katherine's direction. I looked at her and she was smiling wide. She just took a picture of me and Zayn staring at each other. Great.

"Forgive my sister." I whispered. Zayn just laughed and Katherine said "One.. Two.. Three.. Cheese!". As soon as she took the photo, Zayn slowly removed his arms on my waist and I blushed furiously. I admit, he is really damn attractive.

"Okay. Thank you Zayn! Love you!" Katherine hugged him.

"Your welcome. And Thank you too." Zayn smiled.

Katherine looked at the other guys and ran to them, leaving me there alone with Zayn. I sighed.  "Uhm.. So.. Yeah. Hi. I'm Zara. That's my sister, Katherine." I nervously introduced myself and pointed Katherine who is currently talking to a guy with brown hair and dressed in plaid long sleeves.