Chapter 25 - Bradford

"I can't help myself."

It was already a week since Zayn got out of the hospital. Him and the boys are working hard on their new album. We don't spend much time together because it's a busy week for Zayn, which I fully understand, but he promised he'll make it up to me.

Harry and I are getting kinda close. He's all cheesy, honestly. Sometimes sweet. But I don't wanna give meaning to that. I mean, Harry's normal self is cheeky you know? But I'm can't help get uneasy at some times.

While thinking about random things, I felt a finger making contact with my cheek. I looked to my left to see Katherine leaning her elbow on the table, and poking me with her free hand.

"What?" I asked, frowning a little.

"You were deep in thought." She said, now leaning both of her elbows on the table. "What were you thinking about?

I sighed. "Nothing. Just.. I don't know?" 

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "Tell me."

I sighed once more and started tapping my fingers on the table. Half my attention on that, and half my attention to my conversation with my sister. "Erm.. Harry. You know, he's -"

"Handsome?"

I rolled my eyes. Oh, I forgot I'm talking to a girl who is obsessed with a band where the boy I'm talking about is one of it's members. "No. He's - "

"A cupcake?"

Ignoring what Katherine said, I continued. "Well, Zayn. He's my boyfriend right? And - "

"You cheated on him?" She gasped.

"Can you stop it?" I said, annoyed. 

Katherine shrugged and drank her apple juice. I didn't cheat on Zayn. No. It was Harry who kissed me. That night when he punched Zayn. All honesty, I'm still curious why he punched him. But I decided to leave that because everything's fine with them now. 

"Back to what I was saying," I continued. "Do you remember when Harry punched Zayn? He wasn't that drunk. Zayn was wasted, though. Liam and I brought Zayn home, and when I went downstairs Harry surprisingly.. uhm.. kissed me?"

The next thing I knew, there was apple juice mixed with saliva all over my face.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Katherine yelled, while wiping her mouth. "Harry kissed you? Harry kissed you! Harry Styles kissed you!"

I pulled my blue handerchief on my pocket and wiped my face. Good thing I have it. "You could've spit on the table, you know?" I said. As I was finished, I looked back at Katherine who had her mouth open like she just saw me transform into a fairy. I chuckled, "I even see him staring at me some times. From the corner of my eyes."

My sister's eyes became wider. "Oh my gosh, sis. There might be a possibility Harry my-soon-to-be-boyfriend-but-I-need-to-accept-the-fact-that-he-will-never-be-mine Styles likes you."

"Now, you've got to be kidding me. If I ever had some apple juice in my mouth, I would've spit on you accidentally. No offense." 

"Seriously! Any more signs?" 

I laughed. "Seriously? We sound like girls from high school. Anyway, I was mad at Harry that time. I shouted at him some words, and as far as I remember, he asked if I don't realize anything. The next day, he talked to me. Apologizing for what he did. Saying he was crazy. Then when I asked him what should I be realizing or something, he said it's up to me to find out, and then he walked out. That's it."

Katherine sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Boys can be really confusing."

"I know." I said, reaching for Katherine's glass of apple juice when she slapped my hand away.