Chapter 17 - Why?

"What the hell? What is wrong with you?!"

A few people stayed on where they are and didn't mind. Some went to check what happened including me. As I got nearer, I saw a man lying on the floor and someone was helping him to get up. While another man was standing in front of them, with clenched fist.

Then I recognized. Louis is helping Zayn to get up, and Harry looked mad. I guess it was Louis who shouted. 

What the hell just happened?

As Zayn regained his balance, he asked Harry. "Why did you punch me?" And we could all sense that  Zayn is mad. Harry and Zayn are both mad. Great. 

Harry was glaring at Zayn and he didn't speak. I saw Zayn clench his fist.

"Zayn, don't do it." Louis said, alarmed.

"Why shouldn't I? He punched me and he won't tell me the reason!" Zayn's voice was so loud that it scared me. 

"Harry, why did you punch him?" I asked. Niall and Liam were standing beside me, very surprised. Harry glared at me for a while and I held Liam's arm, thinking Harry will punch me next. But Harry's face soon softened and he looked on his feet.

"I'm going."

He said calmly as we watched him go out.

I went to Zayn and held both of his hands, "Are you okay?". I stared into his brown eyes as he sighed and gave me a weak smile. Seeing him like this kills me. 

"OKAY EVERYBODY! GO BACK TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED. ESPECIALLY THE PRESS. THANK YOU." Blaire shouted and the party people continued doing their whatevers. We can hear some people talking about it. It's alright as long as they don't share it with anyone else who's not at the party. Niall and Louis were doing a weird dance. Liam helped Zayn sit on the couch and trying to make him laugh. 

"Hey."

"Hey." I sighed.

"Zayn's alright. Don't worry."

"But what about their friendship? And why did Harry do that? What reason?" 

"Harry's drunk."

"He's not that drunk."

"Still.."

"And he looks so mad at Zayn." 

"Ok, ok." Blaire chuckled. "Why don't you and Zayn get home? For both of you to have some rest."
I sighed. "Yeah. I guess we should. Thanks for inviting us, Blaire."

"No problem. Oh, can I have your new number?"

"Sure. I'll have your's too." I save my number on her phone and she did on my mine.

"Thank you. Bye. Be safe." She smiled and I gave her a weak smile. I feel so tired.

"Zayn, would you like to go home?" I smiled. I sound like a mother.

Zayn nodded and stood up. Liam stood up too, "I guess I'll drive you two."

"How about Niall and Louis?"

"I'll go back here. And maybe Blaire could be their 'chaperone' for a while. They may be doing the craziest things. Especially Louis." Liam laughed. I nodded as we went out and got in the car. I texted  Blaire. Zayn is lying on my lap, sleeping. 

I was about to drift myself to sleep when we arrived at their house. I waked Zayn up. And it took like  5 minutes. We went up to Zayn's room. When we entered, he immediately went to bed. I asked Liam if he can change Zayn's clothes. But he said "No need to change. Just remove his pants and shirt and he can sleep with just his boxers. I gotta go, Bye!" and hurried off. 

Now I have to remove my boyfriend's pants and shirt. Great. Ugh.
I was careful, not wanting Zayn to wake up and see me doing this. I hate you, Liam.

Later, I finished and sighed loudly. Thank God it's done. I was thirsty and I went downstairs. I was about to close the refrigerator when I bumped into something, and my water spilled.

Correction, someone.

And I felt a pair of lips against mine.

Shit.