Chapter 16 - The Party

Zayn and I went in the house. I felt uncomfortable. Honestly, I'm not a 'Party Fan'. Maybe I'll just sit somewhere and have a chat with someone who is not drunk. Fun.

Loud music, alcohol, drunk people, dancing. A few people were brushing up against us as they stumble around, drunk and disoriented.  We headed to a group of people. It was Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry talking to a girl. Her back was facing us so I can't see who she is but she looks familiar.

Liam was talking but he was cut off when Louis said something and pointed us. Niall flashed a smile and I saw Harry took his eyes off his phone. I was walking behind Zayn as he holds my hand tight. The girl turned around.

"Zayn!" She hugged him as Zayn lets go of my hand. "NIce to see you again."

"Nice to see you, Blaire." Zayn said.

Our eyes met. Straight blonde hair, blue eyes, slim and tall as I. A shock on her face as I smiled at her widely.

"Hey Blaire!"

"Oh my god. Zara?" A big smile crept on her face.

I nodded and we hugged each other tight. God, I missed her so much. I never expected to see her again in this party. I saw the boys looking at us weirdly and confused. I laughed and let go of Blaire's super tight hug. 

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good! How are you? Why are you here? No, Not that I don't want you here!" 

I laughed. I smiled at Zayn and he went near, put his arm around my shoulder.

"Before I tell you that, can you explain why were you acting like 27 year olds who haven't seen each other since 5?" 

"We were High School best friends." Blaire said. "Can you tell me now?"

"Well, she's my girlfriend." 

Blaire's eyes went wide and so as her smile. "May I borrow your girlfriend, for a sec? No, take that minutes or hours." I can tell she's controlling her excitement. And I can tell she'll be asking me how's my life, my family, my boyfriend, and more. This girl is like my sister. She even knows about my past.

"Uh, sure. We'll be staying here. Mind if we drink?"

"I don't mind!" Blaire immediately dragged me to the sofa. "Gosh, Zara. Tell me the whole thing with you and Zayn! When and where did you meet, how did you meet, everything!"

We were talking for like 20 minutes. I can see Zayn drinking with the boys. I just hope he won't get drunk too much or it'll be my problem. Surely it will be mine. Niall, Louis and Harry will be Liam's problem, if the three of them get drunk. Liam's not drinking alcohol. Just a glass of grape juice. Grape juice?

"Hey Zara?"

"Oh, uh. What?"

Blaire chuckled. "I think I should return you to your boyfriend. Melting him with your stare won't help."

"Speaking of boyfriend, do you have one?" I winked. Blaire is an ideal girl. Many boys asked her out at school. She's sweet, charming, gorgeous, smart and put more nice adjectives here.

"Single, not ready to mingle." She laughed. Blaire, dragged me again to Zayn. What's with all the dragging?

"Zayn! Here's your girlfriend." She pushed me to Zayn. She sounds like a matchmaker or something. "See ya, Zar." And there she walks off to her friends.

I turned to face Zayn and see him smiling. He looks... drunk. 

"Wanna dance?" And boom, I smell alcohol. Even though, I nodded and he hold my hand and did some weird dancing. I chuckled and danced along. I looked up at Zayn and stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I had the urge to kiss him, and I did kiss him.

I put my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. I pressed my lips against his, not caring if we're kissing in public. And besides, everyone's having their own world. Maybe no one even knows or cares on what we're doing. It's typical in a place like this. Just kidding.

Zayn put his hands on my waist. Later he slid his tongue on my lower slip, asking for entrance, which I allowed. I can taste the alcohol and I closed my mouth. Zayn groaned and I giggled. Our lips separated and I gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

He pecked my lips. "I'll be back." I smiled as he walked off, maybe heading to the bathroom. I saw Blaire and waved. She gave a i'm-watching-you gesture and smirked. I blushed, knowing that she saw it.

The next thing that happened surprised me. I heard someone yell. Many people stopped what they're doing and turned their heads to the direction where the voice came from.

"What the hell? What is wrong with you?!"

~

Guys, comment on what you think happened. ♥