Chapter 14 - Annoyed

Mom and Dad allowed Zayn to stay in our house tonight.  Katherine is now in my room with Zayn and I. She kept on taking pictures, which is kinda annoying. But she won't post it on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. She said some schoolmates of her will be 'friends' with her just to get close with the boys. I was eating ice cream when Katherine suddenly elbowed me.

"Tell me why." Kath whispered, smiling excitedly.

"Tell you what?"

"Why Zayn will be staying here for tonight." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh." I cleared my throat. "I.. Uh.. I got in a fight with Harry and his girlfriend?" I smiled.

Kath gasped. "What?!" Zayn looked up from his phone.

"I told her that I--"

"She got in a fight with Harry and his girlfriend?" Katherine asked Zayn.

Zayn nodded. "Well it's not that worse. Anna and Zara didn't rip each other's faces off, luckily." Zayn joked. I playfully glared at him and he simply gave me a smile. 

"I can't believe you fought with Harry Styles. THE Harry Styles."

"Come on, it's not a big fight. We were just all annoyed that time." I said.

"What caused it, by the way?"

"Well.. uh.. Zayn and I.. kissed." And I can feel myself blush.

Katherine smiled widely. "And..? Harry got jealous on Zayn and Anna got jealous on you?"

"No. Well, Harry said that some paparazzi may take a picture of us and something. He told us that we were obviously kissing in public."

"And his girlfriend?"

"Well.. she said 'At least we're doing it in private.' " I mocked Anna's voice. "And I said that she's just using Harry for money."

"Woah. Really? Then?"

"That's it. Zayn and I went home."

"That's it?" Katherine frowned. "How are you gonna face his girlfriend tomorrow? Wait, what's her name?"

"Anna."

"So.. How are you gonna face Anna tomorrow?"

"I don't want to, and I don't need to."

"Well, Zayn does."

"I won't mind them." Zayn said. "Well, I mean, her. Harry's my bestfriend still. But if he chooses Anna over me, or us, we won't mind them."

"If Harry chooses her over One Direction, I guess that's too much." Katherine said.

"Who knows?" I sighed.

A little later, Katherine left the room. Zayn and I decided to sleep. We went to bed, exchanged goodnight's, and I slept in his arms.

~

The next day.. (Liam's POV)

"Maybe he's at Zara's." Niall yawned. "Call him." Louis took out his phone and dialed Zayn's number. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. 

"Maybe it's Zayn." I said. No one bothered to stand up. "Fine. I'll get it." I went to the door and opened it.

"Harry!" I called out.

"Yeah, mate?"

"Anna's here!" I turned to Anna. "Come in."

Anna gave a weak smile and entered. She went to Harry and mumbled something. Harry gave her a confused look. She whispered something in his ear. Harry shook his head and Anna sighed.  When I was supposed to close the door, Zayn went in and smiled.

"Hey there, Liam!"

"Zayn's here!" I shouted to the boys. I turned back to him. "Zayn! Were you at Zara's?"

"Yup. Is Harry here?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"I'd like to talk to him."

"He's at the couch. With Anna."

Zayn's expression changed. "Oh. Nevermind."

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Zayn smiled. "I'll just be in my room. I'm a bit tired."

"Tired? Did you and Zara.."

Zayn's eyes widened. "Shut up, Liam." he laughed. His phone vibrated from his pocket and he took it out. I peeked through his shoulder. He got a message from Zara. 

"Have a great day! Love you. x" 

Zayn smiled widely and went to his room. I can tell he is happy to be with Zara.

~

Short chap. NO. They did not do.. 'it'. Haha. Just tellin'. Let's not take things too fast ;)