Chapter 2 - Concert

It was 7 something in the morning. I am lying on my bed, imagining things, until I heard a whistle. I stoop up as I remembered I shall be doing something.

Harry and I both have a same whistle. But mine was pink, his is blue. Every morning, we whistle and exchange our 'Good Morning!'s. Just one of the crazy things me and Hazza do. I heard him whistle again. I got up from the bed and got my whistle near the lamp. I went near the window and moved the pink simple curtains, letting the sunlight in my room, and seeing Harry's smiling face.

Why are we even doing this? I don't know, it was Harry's idea.

I whistled and smiled.

"Good Morning Nicola!"  He greeted me with a grin. 

"Good Morning Hazza!" I greeted back.

"Let's play later, okay?"

"Okay!"

I put the whistle near the lamp again and went downstairs.

Is it right that I should hate him?

~

Few days later.. (Day of the concert)

"LOUIS I LOVE YOOOOOU!"

"ZAYN KISS ME!"

"NIALL I'LL TAKE YOU TO NANDO'S!"

"LIAM!"

"HARRY YOU'RE THE SEXIEST AND THE HOTTEST"

Those are only some of the sentences I can clearly hear during this concert. Oh god. Goodbye, my eardrums. I'm kind of regretting I ever agreed going with Katherine.

They are singing the last song,  What Makes You Beautiful. I had eye contacts with Harry. He was wearing a blue blazer, white pants and red converse. But I'm not sure if he's looking at me or at my direction. Only God and him knows. But what if he noticed me?

Harry's voice is not bad. Of course, that's why he's in a boy band. And the harmony of him and his bandmates singing together is amazing. Their music is different, in a good way, from the other popular bands today.

A little later, they stopped singing and all of them said their 'Thank you's. 

"Oh my god! AAAAH!" Katherine, again, screamed. Minute by minute, I am getting more annoyed. 

"What? The concert's done. I wanna go home." I let out a heavy sighed.

"What?"My sister gave me a weird look. Did I say something wrong?

"What what?" I asked. 

"We still have to meet-and-greet those five sex gods up there."

My eyes went wide. I seriously shouldn't have come to this concert. 

"WHAT?" I said. She just nodded with a little smirk on her face. I love my sister, but sometimes I want to slap her in the face or rip her hair off. Oh, that's a little harsh.

"Sorry." She smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I rubbed my face with my hands. I knew I'll be regretting this.

"Because If I did, you'll not agree to come with me here."

"Well, I should'nt have!" I shouted. My feet wanted to go and run off somewhere far from this place. But my mind tells me not to leave my sister alone here. I mean, she's freaking fourteen years old. I know she's old enough, I guess, but my parents will kill me if I leave her.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?"

A girl with a strawberry blonde hair was standing behind us, her left eyebrow raised and her arms crossed. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a plain black blouse and with an identification card. She looks like one of the staff. "Is there any problem?"

"Oh. Nothing! My sister here is just too excited for the meet-and-greet!" Katherine said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Another person came to us. "Are you the VIPs?" 

"Yes! Yes we are." Kath smirked at me.

"Oh my god! This is it! We are going to meet those 5 sex gods!" Another girl behind us said. Well I haven't noticed there are some fangirls behind us. And what's up with these people calling them 'sex gods'? Maybe they saw a One Direction Sex Scandal? So that's why they call them sexgods. Teenagers these days, I shook my head. 

"Well, come on. The boys are waiting."