Another Chance

The condition of Choi Gun Ho put KEBN in a terrible situation. Choi Gun Ho was known as a healthy man who loves playing golf and enjoys other sports from time to time so it was a huge shock for the company that he had a heart attack. Apparently, Gun Ho is keeping his heart condition to his family.

Luckily, the doctors stabilize him and he's now safe but he will need to undergo further tests like angiogram to check his heart condition and he needs to rest for a long time. Hence, his position is vacant at the moment.

Jung Hwa, along with her husband, Justin, went back to South Korea to help the family and the company.

Seung Hyun, Jung Hwa, Justin, and Jin Hwa are currently in Gun Ho's room.

"There will be an emergency meeting soon. They will appoint the new CEO and President of the company. As much as I want Jung Hwa to take over, she still needs to gain the trust of the shareholders and other executives for them to vote for them." Gun Ho said in a weak voice. Jin Hwa is holding his hand.

"Yeobo, let's not talk about work for now. It's not good for you." Jin Hwa begs her husband.

"Father, please rest. This can wait." Jung Hwa said.

"No. I don't want the others to take what I work hard for." Gun Ho said before looking at Seung Hyun. "Son, take over my position."

Seung Hyun stares at his father. "But Father, I don't think..."

"Please son. I build this empire for you and your sister. I will appoint Jung Hwa as the VP for Entertainment and Justin for the Operating Manager. My family should be taking over. Please." Gun Ho asks.

Jin Hwa looks at her son helplessly "Seung Hyun, please son. For your father and me. Do this."

Justin approaches Seung Hyun and pats his shoulder. "Don't worry, Seung Hyun. We're here to help you."

Seung Hyun sighs. Being a VP is a huge responsibility already, what more being the CEO and President of the company.

---

Two days later, KEBN announced that Choi Seung Hyun is the new CEO and President of the network. Seung Hyun feels like his life was turn upside down at that moment. People expect so much from him and the board of shareholders is watching him. His first agenda is to make sure that the network is operating well and everything is stable. Jung Hwa and Justin are very helpful in the situation and he made sure that no one will question Justin's position.

He visits Dara after work. He made sure to see her every day even he was busy and tired. Young Bae went back to Paris for work and Hyo Rin but he promised that he will check on Dara. Seon Woong still doesn't talk to Seung Hyun but Hye Jung appreciates that than he asks Seung Hyun to stay away.

That has been Seung Hyun's routine. Work, visit his father, visit Dara, then rest. It's tiring but he endures it. For his family and his girlfriend.

One month has passed since Dara was declared comatose. Seung Hyun just arrived from Japan for a three days business trip. He immediately asks his driver to bring him to his parent's home so he can report to his father and see Dara later

His father is sleeping and his mother is in a charity gala with Justin. Jung Hwa is there. Seung Hyun feels so tired.

"How's the meeting?" Jung Hwa asks as they sat on the sofa.

"Everything is settled. We just have to wait until the Japanese producers and directors visit the network," Seung Hyun sighs.

"Have you eaten?" Jung Hwa asks. Seung Hyun nods. "I have an in-flight meal. But I will eat something when I get home"