Seung Hyun and Se Kyung's Wedding

"Dara! Hurry up!" Yoona said.

Dara follows Yoona to the bride's waiting room. Yoona is excited about this wedding. Dara thinks that she's more excited to this than she does in her own wedding.

They stop in front of the door of the Bride's waiting room. Yoona knocks. "Unnie, it's us." Yoona said. Yoona opens the door. Both she and Dara enters.

Shin Se Kyung is sitting on a huge sofa. She's on her wedding dress and she's holding a bouquet of pink roses. Se Kyung smiles at them. They approach her.

"Se Kyung-ah, you're so beautiful." Dara said. Se Kyung smiles timidly at them.

"Miss, can I take pictures of you three?" the photographer asks. Yoona and Dara agree. They sat on each side of Se Kyung. The photographer took photos of them and thanks them. The photographer goes out.

"Are you okay?" Dara asks.

Se Kyung smiles awkwardly. "Of course."

"Nervous?" Yoona asks. Se Kyung just nodded and took a deep breath.

"Just calm down. You'll be fine." Dara assures her. "Do you need anything?" she asks. Se Kyung shook her head. "I want to be alone for now. I'm getting more nervous by seeing people. I don't know why." she laughs.

"Okay. We'll go back to our seats." Dara says as she stands up.

"Shin Se Kyung, fighting!" Yoona said. The two ladies went to the door and left the room. Se Kyung took a deep breath. She hopes that she's doing the right decision.

---

Yoona and Dara arrived at their table. Yoona sat beside her husband while Dara between Ji Yong and Hye Jung.

"How's the bride?" Seon Woong asks.

"She's a bit nervous. She wants to be alone for now." Dara said. Dara looks at Ji Yong. His bowtie is kind of crook so she reaches out for it and fixes it. She brushes the lapel of his coat. Ji Yong thanked her and places an arm on the top of her chair.

"She'll be fine. She just needs a glass of wine to calm herself down." Hye Jung said.

Yoona looks at Dong Hae. "Have you seen Choi Seung Hyun?" Dong Hae nodded. "Yes. He's fine. He said he drank some tea to calm himself." Yoona just nodded.

"Are you okay?" Ji Yong asks Dara. "Yes. Why?" Dara said.

"You look worried."

Dara smiles. "I'm not. I'm just excited to see Se Kyung walk down the aisle." Ji Yong nodded and smiles at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the wedding ceremony is about to start in 5 minutes. Please take your seat and we will start the ceremony at exact 4 pm."

"Finally, it's starting." Hye Jung said as she sits properly.

The other guests start to go to their respective tables. A few moments later, the host announces that the wedding ceremony is starting. The wedding officiate was called first, then the two wedding witnesses, the bride's maids, the groomsmen and the parents of the groom. When the host announces the arrival of the groom, Seung Hyun starts to walk down the aisle. He keeps his composure. When he looks at the crowd, he made sure to smile to them. Then he saw Dara. She looks pretty in her blacked laced purple floral dress. She's smiling at him and clapping her hands to him. Seung Hyun felt like he's completely losing her now. Then he looks away to her and smiles to the crowd. He stood on the groom's side and wait for his bride.

The host calls for the bride's parents and they walk down the aisle. When they stood in their position, the host announces the bride's arrival. Shin Se Kyung starts to walk down the aisle, looking solemn. She wasn't even smiling. Half-way her walk, she stopped. Seung Hyun looked at her. Her eyes start to tear up. Then, she let go of her bouquet. She looks at Seung Hyun and mouthed the word 'sorry'. She turned her back on him and runs away. The people start to talk about what she did. Dara looked at Seung Hyun. His mother is crying while his father comforts her. Se Kyung's parents are apologizing to the people. Jung Hwa is talking to Seung Hyun who looks shocked at what happened.