Confessions

Dara is photocopying some documents on Wednesday morning at work. It's been 4 days since the last time she saw Kwon Ji Yong. She knew she will see him soon but she's thankful that he's busy. She keeps recalling their conversation that night.

***Last Saturday Night***

"I like you."

The chopstick that she was holding slips out of her hand as she gazes at him. "What?"

"I like you." he told her again.

The time seems to stand still as they stare at each other. She can't believe that he's saying this. He likes her? Why? How? Then Dara laughed awkwardly.

She chuckles. "Is this one of your jokes again? You're silly." She said as she picks up her chopstick. Ji Yong places his chopstick down and rests his hands on above his knees.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "I don't know when it started but ever since you bumped into me on my dressing room, I couldn't get you out of my head. I constantly look forward to seeing you in KEBN, even just a glimpse of you. You're not like other women that I meet. You treat me as a person, not as Kwon Ji Yong the celebrity. I'm just simply Ji Yong in your presence. If you're concern about my status as a celebrity, I will use the influence that I have to keep my relationship with you in private, even we're just friends."

Dara's facial expression becomes serious and concerned. "Ji Yong-ah, you know what I feel right now, right?" she said calmly.

"Of course, I understand that. But it won't stop me from pursuing you. I won't force you to be with me. But let me prove myself to you. Let me introduce myself as Kwon Ji Yong, not the actor, but the man who admires you." he said with a complete fondness showing on his face. Dara can't help it but be flattered. She just gives him a shy smile at that moment.

***

Dara picked up the documents and its copies and brought it to one of her colleagues. One of the senior writers asked her to bring the USB to Studio 7. She immediately went there.

When she arrived at the Studio, an interview is being recorded. She gave the USB to one of the writers there. She was about to leave when she noticed that one of the guests are Kwon Ji Yong.

"As we all know, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi is a very talented actor. He can do action, historical, thriller, and RomCom. Speaking of RomCom, Ji Yong-ssi, I'm curious, and I know the viewers and fans too. Are you dating someone right now?" asked the host.

The audience screams in elation. Ji Yong chuckles before he answered. "No, but I'm waiting for someone," he said. Ohh's and Ahh's are heard in the studio. The host asked a follow-up question. "You're waiting for someone. Does this means there's a special woman in your life now?"

"Yes."

Fans scream again. Dara was stuck at that moment. She didn't realize that he's really serious.

"Can you tell us something about her?"

Ji Yong faced bright up as he tells the audience about her. "Well, she's a friend of mine. I just meet her recently but it feels like I've known her for a long time. She doesn't treat me as an actor. She treats me as Ji Yong, just a person. I just confessed my feelings towards her recently. But I didn't ask anything back from her."

"Why is that?" asked the host.

"Because I know it's too fast for her. But I can't help it. She's kind, bubbly, she cooks well, considerate, caring and she's beautiful inside and out." Ji Yong said.