Her Story

More than 2 years ago...

Hye Jung opens the door of Dara's room. She's still in bed. She approaches her and sat on the side of the bed. Dara is lying down on her bed. She is staring blankly on the ceiling.

"Dara-yah, let's eat. Then, let's go out. Let's go shopping, hmm?" Hye Jung said. Dara didn't answer. She looks at Hye Jung. Her eyes are swollen because she cried the whole night after the announcement of her breakup with Kwon Ji Yong.

"Unnie?" Dara said weakly.

"Hmm?"

"Help me. I need to speak to Ji Yong. Hmm?" she starts to tear up again. "I am going to the airport. I was just saying goodbye to Mom and follow Ji Yong in America. Please help me." she starts crying again. Hye Jung lies next to her and hugs her.

"Shh... Don't cry. I will help you. I will do everything to help you. Don't cry." Hye Jung said will patting her back. Dara continues to cry.

---

"What?!" Seung Hyun asks.

"Ms. Park filed a resignation letter, sir. She's packing her stuff now." Dae Sung said.

Seung Hyun stood up and went out of his office. He hurriedly went to Dara's office floor to see her. He hasn't talked to her ever since her break up with Ji Yong.

When the elevator door opens, Dara was there, carrying a box full of her stuff. She looks pale and she has dark circles around her eyes. Her hair is tied in a messy bun. Her face is expressionless. She just walked inside the elevator without noticing Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun just stares at her. The door opens at the ground floor and she immediately walks out of the elevator. Seung Hyun follows her and calls her. She didn't hear him so he walked past her and stops her. She looks up to him.

"Seung Hyun-ah." she said weakly.

Seung Hyun feels helpless "Yah. What happens to you? Why did you resign?" he said.

She sighs "I need to take care of Mom. I need to be there on her side." she said. Seung Hyun can see that she's exhausted. He takes the box from her.

"You don't need to help me." she said trying to take the box from him but he didn't let her. Seung Hyun gives her a stern look. "You look like you didn't sleep well. Let me help you now, okay?" he paused. "Are you going home?"

Dara just shrugged. "I'm going to our house to pack some stuff and get my things too before going to Seon Woong Oppa's home,"

"Okay. I will drive you there." he said as starts to walk, heading to the exit of the building but Dara stopped him. She shook her head "You don't have too."

"It's fine. Let me just do this for you, okay?" he said. They went to her car and they drive to Mi Kyung's place. He calls Dae Sung and asks him to pick him up at the address he sent him. Dara took a nap on their way there. Seung Hyun is glad that she did.

When they arrived at Mi Kyung's place in Mapo, Dara immediately went out of the car without even looking at Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun went out of the car too. Observing Dara, she still looks lost. Seung Hyun approaches her and holds on to her arm and move her to face him. She looks up to him.

"Are you okay?" he asks. Dara just sighs. "I don't know, really. I feel so numb right now. I don't know what to do." she said as tears form in her eyes. Seung Hyun pulls her to him and hugs her. At that moment, Dara can't help but cry.