The Reel and Real New Drama

'The writer of the hit drama of 2018 'Captivated by You', Park Sandara, has a new upcoming drama. KEBN released an announcement of it a week after the drama ended. The story will revolve around a bar singer who lives in an apartment complex facing an exclusive condominium building wherein his unit is facing the unit of an indie fashion designer with a huge secret. Some rumors say that the veteran director Ji Seung Hoon will be the one directing this project and they are casting Lee Joo Yeon as the lead actress. With Ji PD's directorial skills and Writer Park's exquisite writing ability, this will be another hit drama this year.'

Dara smiles after reading the news. She's excited when she found out that Ji Seung Hoon will be the one directing her next drama. She also meets Lee Joo Yeon. They clear up their past and Dara is happy that she agrees to do this project. The thing they will do now is to find the lead actor. Park Seo Joon is out of the choices now because he's doing a drama and movie at the same time. They haven't heard from Park Hyung Sik but his company said he's interested.

Dara headed to the casting room. As she enters, everyone is busy setting up. Ji Seung Hoon and his assistant director are already there. The producers are sitting on their respective seats too. Dara approaches Ji Seung Hoon.

"Ji PD-nim." She calls her. Ji Seung Hoon faces him. He may be in his 40's but Ji Seung Hoon is a handsome man. He smiles at her. "Ahh... Writer Park! Finally, we meet. Dong PD speaks highly of you." He said. Dara smiles and bows. "I'm really happy that you agree on directing this drama. It's a huge honor for me."

"No, Writer Park. This is an honor for me. Your debut drama is superb. Your writing skill is so unique. I've been directing for almost 25 years but I never directed a plot like that. You and Dong PD did a great job. I hope we can also do great things together." Ji PD said.

"I really hope too, Ji PD-nim." Dara hopes.

"JI PD-nim, Ms. Park, shall we start?" Lee Chae Rin said as she points the panel table where they will be seated. Seung Hoon and Dara headed to their chairs and sit. Chae Rin starts the casting audition for the male lead o this drama. Jennie distributed the profile folder of the actors that will audition for the role. According to Chae Rin, there are 12 actors that will audition. One of the staff calls the first one and the casting begins.

Two hours later, they are interviewing Park Hyung Sik. He's a nice guy and his acting skill is superb. But Ji PD feels like that he lacks something for the male role and he can't see him acting along with Lee Joo Yeon. Even Dara likes him, she also wants someone who will look good with Lee Joo Yeon.

"Thank you, Park Hyung Sik-ssi." Dara said. The actor bid goodbye and left the room. Chae Rin distributed the coffee to Dara, Ji PD and the producers. Dara took a sip while looking at Park Hyung Sik's profile.

"Too bad Park Seo Joon has already had a drama." She said. Seung Hoon nodded. "Yes. But don't lose hope, Writer Park. We will find our lead actor." He assures her. While looking at Dara, he turns the page of the profile folder. "Shall we call the next actor?"

Dara nodded and signals Chae Rin to call the next person. Chae Rin talks to her walkie talkie to call the next actor. Dara rests her head on the headrest of her seat and closes her eyes.

"Good day, everyone." A familiar voice said. The room becomes silent at that moment. Dara feels like she's dreaming. She opens her eyes and looks at the person standing in front of them.

Kwon Ji Yong.

Dara's face remains neutral as she stares at him. He's smiling brightly at them. He looks more handsome and stylish. Then, their eyes meet.

When Ji Yong saw Dara, he felt his heart skipped a beat. Her photos online didn't give justice to her beauty. She's more beautiful in person. She looked away first from him and turns the page of the folder in front of her. He saw her sighs.