Free to Love

The people gave a round of applause and loud cheering for the ending of 'Muse'. The staff and cast congratulate one another to the success of the drama.

"Ahh... Dara-ssi!" Seung Hoon calls Dara. Dara smiles at him so Seung Hoon opens his arm, asking Dara for a hug. Dara hugs him briefly and they let go of each other.

"It's an honor to work with you, Ji PD-nim," Dara said. Seung Hoon shook his head. "No, it's my honor to work with you, Dara-ssi. Did you know that there's a rumor circulating in our association that I might be nominated in Baek Sang Awards and I might also win because of this drama? I mean, I won so many award shows except that one." Seung Hoon laughs.

"Congratulations in advance then," Dara said.

"Thank you in advance too." Seung Hoon said and laughs. Then, he noticed someone and excuses himself.

"Noona." someone said. Dara looks around and saw Seung Ri, Mino, Chae Rin and Jennie approaching her. Dara noticed that Mino and Jennie are close to one another. She smiles at them.

"Congratulations Noona. Another successful project from Writer Park." Mino said.

"Thank you, guys. I'm really happy that you guys are here."

"Of course Noona. Aside from the fact that I am here to congratulate you, I'm also here to congratulate my girlfriend." Seung Ri said as he hugs Chae Rin and acts cute. Chae Rin laughs and hugs him too.

"Yah! Yah! Stop that." Mino said. He then looks at Dara. "Noona, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Mino asks. Dara shrugs and nodded. Mino looks at Jennie and whispers something. Jennie just smiles and nodded.

Dara and Mino to the balcony where a bit quiet than inside.

"Is there a problem, Mino?" she asks.'

"Nothing, Noona. I just want to give you a heads up," he said. "I already moved out of Hyung's place."

"Why?"

Mino sighs. "Personal reason. I only stay there because of Seung Ri. I know he wanted me to spend time with hyung but I think we're already old enough to know where we stand in each other's life. I found a place in Banpo. It's a rooftop home overlooking the Han River. I like it. And the rent is affordable. Seung Ri, Chae Rin, and Jennie wants me to throw a housewarming party. You should come."

"Of course, I'll come. Do you want anything for your home?" she asks.

"I would want a good speaker. Can you bring that?" he asks cutely. Dara smacks his arm lightly. "You silly boy."

He grins. "Oh, by the way, Noona. Jennie and I are dating," he said casually.

"Really?" she asks excitedly. Mino nodded.

"Wow. That's great! I'm happy for the two of you." she paused. "When did you ask her?"

Mino slightly scratches his head and he looks shy. "Actually, she's the one who told me first that she likes me."

Dara was surprised. "Oh. And?"

"Well, she helped me find a place since her aunt owns a real estate business. Then she asks me if what do I think of her. I told her that I find her cute and nice, that she's straight forward and goal-oriented. Then she told me that if I find her characters pleasing, she asks me to consider dating her. So, agree." he said.

Dara becomes serious. "Mino-yah, are you sure of dating Jennie-ssi? She's a very lovely girl. I don't want the two of you to hurt each other if you don't genuinely like each other."

"Noona, I do like Jennie. We only dating for a week but I can see how lovely she is and I keep on liking her more as we spend time together. You don't have to worry about us. I will take care of her and be there for her no matter what." Mino assures her.