Home is where the heart is

Dara comes out from Mi Kyung's room after she gave her medicine. She went down to put the glass back to the kitchen when he heard Seon Woong talking to someone. She put the glass away and went to the living area. When she got there, Young Bae is standing there, carrying a backpack and a piece of luggage on his side. His eyes are all teary.

"Calm yourself down. Don't show yourself weak in front of mom. It will stress her. She's sleeping by now. You rest too and wake up early so you can see her." Seon Woong said in a tense voice.

Young Bae nodded his head and wipes his tears away. Then someone caught his eyes. It was Dara standing a few feet away from them. On what Seon Woong told him since Mi Kyung fainted, Dara is stressed about the situation. She's always late to sleep and early to wake up. He was thankful when she stayed with Kwon Ji Yong for three nights. Ji Yong said she fell asleep early with him but tends to wake up in the middle of the night, worrying about their Mom.

Seon Woong nods his head towards Dara. Young Bae walks towards her and stops an arm away from her.

"Hi." he said.

Dara smiles weakly. "Hello." Young Bae smiles back at her. "Are you okay? It seems like you lose some weights since the last time I saw you."

She laughs. "Maybe my diet plan really works." He nodded. Suddenly, he hugs her. At that moment, Dara feels vulnerable.

"You did great, Dara-yah. I'm here now." Young Bae said to her. Dara suddenly burst into tears. She's holding up herself for so long that she wanted to cry but she can't. She needs to be strong. She's so scared of losing another parent. Young Bae patted her back to calm her down.

Seon Woong is watching them in tears. He understands them. They practically grew up together. They once fell in love with each other but being a family is more important than anything to them.

The next day, Mi Kyung is happy to see Young Bae when she woke up. Her son has a huge smile on his face. He even teases her that Hyo Rin bought some makeup for her so she could get more beautiful. She's really thankful that her son is there for her.

Seon Woong went back to work as Hye Jung and Young Bae takes a turn to take care of her during the day and Dara and Seon Woong take care of her by night. Hyo Rin calls her mother-in-law from time to time to check on her.

Dara has been checking some places that Ji Yong's agent recommended. Nothing appeals of her yet but her agent is very patient in looking for a rental apartment for her.

It's the weekend. They are having breakfast together. Haru finished fast so she went to her room to play. Mi Kyung is having less salt chicken soup because she can't take too spicy and heavy food.

"Seon Woong-ah" Mi Kyung calls her son.

"Yes, Mom?"

She sighs. "I will sell the house and stay here with you." she said calmly. They are all glad that she will sell the house. "But in one condition."

They are all curious. "What is it, Mom?" Seon Woong asks.

"I want a portion of it to be used to buy Dara a new home." she said sternly. Aside from Dara, they are expecting this from her. She loves Dara so much like her own daughter and she worries for her dearly.

"Mom, you don't have to do that. I'm looking now for my own place. I'm talking to someone now to find a place to rent in. Ji Yong is helping me." Dara defends. Mi Kyung smiles at her daughter. "Then use the money to buy your own place. The remainder of it plus the sales of the stuff I own and my money on the bank will be split for Seon Woong and Young Bae."

"Mom, we don't need it." Young Bae said.

"I can't bring it to my grave. Just save the money for your children's future." she said nonchalantly. Seon Woong and Young Bae feel bitter that their mother already accepted that she will be gone soon.