Cause and Effect

"Thank you."

Park Sandara goes out of the eye clinic after her eye exam and buying new glasses and contact lenses. It was a sunny day even though it's a bit windy. She wore a white long sleeve shirt, a cream trench coat, dark denim pants, and black boots. She's carrying a brown messenger bag.

She's about to go for a coffee when her phone rings. It was Kwon Ji Yong.

"Hi." she said.

"Hello. I just finished working out. Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm about to grab some coffee."

"Can you wait for me? Let's have an early lunch. I want to spend time with you."

Dara giggles. "We just saw each other last night. You even went home past midnight." Ji Yong huffed. "I know. If Dong PD and Kang Hye Jung didn't warn me, I will stay with you. Dara-yah, let's spend the weekend together." he says cutely. Dara can't help but giggle.

"Fine, fine. Let's do that. I'll wait for you at the book center in Hapjeong, okay?" she says.

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you soon, Dara-yah."

"Okay." then she hangs up. She walks toward the book center. She's planning to buy a new fiction book but she's not decided yet what book she will choose.

When she arrived at the book center, she immediately went to the fiction section. There are many newly released books. She read the summary one by one and keeps in her hand the interesting one. As minutes go by, there are three books in her arm while she's reading the summary of another book. Suddenly, someone took the books from her arm. When she looks at that person, it was Ji Yong who's smiling at her. She smiles back. Ji Yong uses his free hand to hold on to Dara's waist and pull her close to him.

"I miss you." he whispered. She blushes immediately and tries to get away from him but he stopped her. "What?" he asked.

"There are people here." she pointed out.

"So?" he said coolly.

She sighs. "I'm still browsing. Let me browse freely, okay?" she asked him. He sighs and let go of her. He looked at the books she chose when she speaks again. "I miss you, too." she says as she's looking at another book. Ji Yong smiles and watches her read the summary of the book.

A few minutes later, Dara paid for the three books she chose. Ji Yong carries the shopping bag for her. He then reaches his hand out for her which she held on to tightly.

They walk out of the book center while Dara asks how his work out is. Ji Yong explained that he had to do CrossFit twice of his usual just to lose what he ate last night. Dara laughs and playfully slaps his arm.

"Have you seen my update on my Instagram?" he asked.

She nodded. She did saw it that morning. Ji Yong posted an update on his Instagram account. It was a picture of their hands, holding to each other. Ji Yong captioned it 'At last, she's mine.' Ji Yong asked her permission last night if he could post that and she agreed. He said he's still not ready yet to share her to the world but he wants to make sure that everyone will know that he's off the market. He also needs to talk to his management about it. Not that they will control their relationship but he will just inform them that he's dating her.

"When I saw it this morning, it has ten thousand plus likes. I didn't read the comments." she muttered.

"It's forty-five thousand now. And some of the comments weren't that bad. Some of my friends and colleagues are happy for me. They are curious who you are."