Revelations

"Cut!" Ji PD yells.

Kwon Ji Yong walks back to his chair while Lee Joo Yeon is having a retouch for her solo shot. They are filming the first episode of the drama. Their first scene is where Ji Yong's character saw Joo Yeon for the first time. Ji Yong picks up the tumbler on the table and has a sip of water. Suddenly, Dara arrived on the set. One of the production staff shows her the sequence of the shoot. Dara discusses something to that staff then the staff left her. Dara walks towards Joo Yeon to greet her. Joo Yeon smiles upon seeing her.

"Ms. Park, I'm glad you came." Joo Yeon said while she's having her make up retouch.

"Yes. I got caught up with traffic." she paused and smiles. "How is the taping so far?"

"It's awesome, Ms. Park. I'm really glad we have good weather today." Joo Yeon said. Dara looks up at the sky and smiles. "Yes, it's a lovely shooting day."

From a distance, Ji Yong is admiring Dara as she smiles while looking up. She looks more relaxed and happy this time. Ji PD approaches Dara and asks her something about a particular scene. Then, Ji Yong noticed that she coughs and touches her neck. He thought that she needed water. He grabs immediately his water tumbler but he was late because Jennie immediate gave her a bottle of water. Ji Yong just remains in his place, staring longingly at Dara.

Lunchtime comes.

Ji Yong and Joo Yeon's fans send food trucks for them. One for their lunch meal, one for coffee and tea drinks and one for dessert. They set it up along with some dining tables and chairs in the park near their shooting location. Joo Yeon and Ji Yong thanked their fans' generosity.

Dara, Jennie, and Chae Rin sat with their meals in one of the tables near the dessert food truck. They are starting to eat when someone sat across Dara. When she looks up, it was Ji Yong.

"You wouldn't mind if I sit here, right?" Ji Yong asks. Dara just gives him a small smile and shrugs. Chae Rin and Jennie can feel the intensity of the situation right now. Suddenly, Chae Rin's phone rings. It was Seung Ri.

"Hello, Oppa. I'm having lunch right now." she looks at Dara and bows. She stood up and walks away. Jennie looks at Dara and Sung Woo. "Ahh... I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me." she also stands up and left them.

Dara is silently eating while Ji Yong stares at her without even touching his food. For Ji Yong, she's extra pretty that day. She's actively helping the staff in some minor stuff. She also checks the details of their actions.

"Are you just going to stare at me and not eat your lunch?" Dara said and she looks up at him. Ji Yong smiles at her and picks up his spoon and starts to eat.

"Oh. I remember. I will sing one of the OST of this drama. I wrote and made the melody of this song. Ji PD said that I have to sing this in one of the scenes in episode 8." Ji Yong said.

Dara thinks about that particular episode. It was a scene where the lead actor will sing in the bar while the lead actress watches. "Hmm. Okay," she said.

"I wrote this song while I'm in America. I want to release it at that time but I also feel that I shouldn't. Thankfully, I didn't. This is the right time to release it." Ji Yong points out.

Dara just nodded as she continues to eat.

"Dara-yah." Ji Yong calls her name. She looks at him.

"We really need to talk," he said.

Dara put down her spoon on her meal. "Not this again."

Ji Yong leans closer to her "Listen to me. I have tons of things to say to you. Just talk to me over dinner or something."