Closures... not?

A/N: Early update again. You like? Hahaha.

---

Ji Seung Hoon never experienced this in his entire career. He doesn't understand it at all. How can an actress not deliver such lines properly? It's been 30 minutes since he asks Lee Joo Yeon to internalized and think about how to deliver those lines with emotion.

Suddenly, Dara arrived on the set. She just got out of a meeting when Chae Rin calls her about the situation. She approaches Seung Hoon.

"Ji PD-nim, is everything okay?" she asks.

"No. It's a disaster! And I don't understand why. I thought she's a versatile actress? Why she can't deliver this line properly?!" he hissed.

"Which line?"

"On Scene 31," Seung Hoon said. Dara picks up the script and checks it. She reads it and understands. It's the scene where the lead female character rejects the lead male character. She smiles at Seung Hoon. "I'll talk to her and help her."

"Please do. Time is ticking." Seung Hoon said. Dara left Seung Hoon and looks for Joo Yeon. She found her on the set where she's still reading the script. Not too far from her is Ji Yong who's also internalizing his lines.

"Lee Joo Yeon-ssi?" she calls her name. Joo Yeon looks at her and smiles. "Writer Park," Joo Yeon greets her. Dara approaches her and sat beside her.

"Are you okay? I heard you're having a hard time on this scene." Dara said. Joo Yeon sighs. "I am. I feel embarrassed because I'm delaying the production. Ji PD was so mad at me a while ago." she paused. "I mean, this is a great scene and I know this will mark as one of the important scenes this drama but I don't know what emotion I will give on this. As crazy as it looks, I'm too happy with my love life now for this kind of scene." she gave her an apologetic smile.

Dara smiles and nodded. "I get it. Park Min Ah's character is really complicated. She's torn between her feelings with Mr. Jang and what she feels towards Song Jae Sung. You see, in this scene, she already likes Jae Sung but she's still attached to Mr. Jang despite the fact that he let go of her for the sake of his wife. And Jae Sung being hopelessly romantic, she knows that whatever she does will break him. So, she wanted to end their connection is the less painful way possible." she paused. "Do you want me to help you on how to deliver your lines? I mean, this is just a suggestion. You can change it according to what's more comfortable for you."

"Ohh! Yes, please. It will be a big help." she said. Then she looks at Ji Yong. "How about you do it with Ji Yong-ssi so he will also know the proper emotion for the role?"

"What?" Dara was shocked.

"Ji Yong-ssi, come. Writer Park will deliver my lines with you so we can see what proper emotion we should do with this scene." Joo Yeon said. Ji Yong sighs and approaches them. Dara feels like she's trapped but she must not show that she's uncomfortable. Ji Seung Hoon came to the set at that moment. Joo Yeon and Dara stood up and Joo Yeon went on the side to watch them. The other staff watches too. Chae Rin decided to video it so she can show it to Joo Yeon for review. Dara faces Ji Yong.

"Are you really sure you're doing this?" Ji Yong asks in a bored tone.

"Yes. For the drama's sake." Dara said. She put down the script on the sofa.

"You're not going to read the lines?" he asks. Dara smiles at him. "I wrote those words. I know it very well. You know the required action on this scene, right?"

"You're right, Writer Park," he said amusingly.

"Okay. Let's start with your line." Dara said. Ji Yong nodded. Ji Yong took a deep breath while Dara relaxes her arms. Then they look at each other.