33- Goodbye

Time seemed to have stopped at that area in the battlefield.

Yona staring at Soo-won and everyone staring back at the red head and unconsciously (Name) jumped in between and hid her under her cloak.

"Well, Soo-won, don't you have a battle to lead?"

Yona heard (Name)'s heart beat stronger and smiled, finding comfort in embrace but this was not the time. "(Name)" The elder ignored her, and Yona pushed her away and smiled, as the General stared in confusion.

With one last look at Soo-won she closed her eyes, "Retreat!" She shouted as the mosters heard her, the female held out at arm to the general and (Name) looked at Soo-won who seemed to frozen.

"Soo-won." That snapped the Blonde out of his trance, (Name) stared at Yona who was slowly dissapearing into the crowd and kneeled in front of him. "Your highness, I request leave for some time."

"Denied!" Shouted the Sky General.

"Fuck you." The female said while looking disgusted at hearing his voice.

"What! girl I'm gonna stuff a shoe in your mou-"

"Granted, General." Soo-won smiled, somberely.

"Tell Tatsuya I'm sorry for leaving without a goodbye again."

"Good bye Bwaek (Name)."

(Name) gave a small smile at the Emperor and ran after Yona, trying not to lose the trail. Desperate to see her best friends again.