31- Betrayal

"Soo-won!" (Name) shouted while riding her horse faster to catch up to him.

"Yes, General?" The blonde asked, in the process of thinking a plan.

"This is pure ridiculousness! Why did the fire tribe betray us?" She raged, the entire infantry staring at (Name), pissed off at her acclimation. The first line was the new recruits who had not seen the female in action and most of them found it barbaric why a woman was fighting in their ranks.

"Aah you figured it out?"

"It's basic military knowledge that the fire tribe has a large army, don't you think that the tribe fell to easily? They lost too quick?"

The soldiers stared at the female, paying no attention to her rant, to them it was just another case of a woman trying to be smart. No way the fire tribe would betray the nation.

"That bastard Kang Soo Jin formed an alliance with Lee Hazara, didn't he?"

One soldier couldn't take it anymore, noway could he take her insult his Homeland. "Genral, don't you think that you're going too far with your accusations?"

(Name) spared him a glance, literally looking down on him from her horse. "Who the fuck are you?"

"How dare you-"

The female stuffed her shoe in his mouth, she was in no way to deal with the small fry. One the one day the Kei empire decided to attack it had to be on the day she got her period. As if a blood on the battlefield wasn't enough the Genral has to bleed from her Vagina too.

"Shut the fuck up, I ain't talking to you." Taking her shoe out and cleaning his spit on his armour.

"I will tell my father about this!" The soldier stared at her, his face red from anger and shame.

Soo-won on the other was trying to hold back his laughter. "Judoh, she... she just stuffed her shoe in... in his mouth." He whispered holding back his laughter while staring at the female get off the horse and almost getting in a fist fight and being held back by her personal guard.

"I'm glad your highness is enjoying himself." The Sky General said his eyes glistening in anger, making The King shut up successfully.

"For your information. (Name), it is true that Kang Soo Jin betrayed us, the same cannot be Fire Tribe. After all it was his son who informed us."

(Name) smiled not before spitting in the random soldiers face, "Bow down peasant" and a few profanities that a few ears bleed red and eyes pop out.