5 - As if

(Name) stared at Hak as he licked the honey off the Princesses hands. And silently watched as Yona ran away. "How long are you going to silently watch?"

"When did you find out?" She asked.

"Just now."

(Name) looked at him and sat down, leaning comfortably against the wall. "Why do you-"

"The princess is living freely now." He voiced.

"So?"

"I should be glad for her about that." He on continued, refusing to meet her eyes. "Now is not a good time for greed to rear its head."

(Name) rolled her eyes, "Oh please, you've been anything but greedy. Yona loves......" Her voice trailed off as did her eyes. "Used to love Soo-won and you accepted it so well, better than anybody - even better than I could never do - and you know I'm not one to give some lies as advice just to boost their goodwill."

Hak stared at her, not taking his eyes off of her and somehow the tension increased by tenfold, "I know that you're not one to give some lies as advice just to boost their goodwill, but you just lied. You handled it much better than I did."

The female laughed out loud, snorting inbetween of it. "Hak," She began "I've never had a situation where I had to deal with something like that!"

He got up using his spear as a support, and spoke once again. "If it helps you sleep at night." And walked away as the female. She knew as well as he did - If not better - about what he was talking about, she simply shook his comment off.

'As if I'd sleep at night, just because of that.'