27 - Who I am

"Tatsuya. Give me my hand bracelets."

The black haired male stated at her suspiciously, but then fished into his bag, pulling out two golden pieces of cloth. It was the symbol of the general, (Name) had refused to wear it because it was too showy so it was surprising that she asked for it before Tatsuya begged her to wear it.

"Why the change of mind?"

"I'm scared." She admitted after a while of silence. Rubbing her hands together she took in a few deep breaths.

Tatsuya didn't say anything but just patted her head. He had read the papaerwork about them being in an alliance with Kingdom Ru-ren.

"I wonder if he'll recognise me." The female wondered while rubbing her hands nervously.

"I don't know, do you want him to recognise you or you don't want him to recognise you?"

(Name) stopped walking and stared him, "I have no freaking idea. I don't want him to recognise me because I'd like to think he's forgotten me but if he's forgotten me and all the torture I had through... I don't know."

Tatsuya patted her head, and they stayed like that for a while. Waiting for her to sort out her feelings instead of straight up confronting him.

"You do realise we're standing right in front if the door he's in."

"Yes, Commanding General."

For some reason, that boosted her confidence, just slightly, as if he was confirming her identity, reminding her who she was now, "Let's head in."

And (Name) was right, the prince was there. Smiling at Soo-won in the most diplomatic way.

"Commanding General Yang (Name)!"

"Second General Baek Tatsuya!"

They both introduced themselves, both of them on one of their knees with their heads down. (Name) had left her hair open, so right now the soldiers faces was slightly hidden to them.

"Rise, Generals."

And she did, finally meeting their eyes. Her master, the prince of Ru-ren, had grown (with a wicked sense of fate) more handsome, with his grey hair more darker, chivalry eyes more lighter. His features were more defined and his body more fit and face slimmer.

"It is an honour to meet you." (Name) bowed once more and Tatsuya mimicked her actions.

The prince bowed his head slightly as if to acknowledge them, but she could feel that his eyes were still on her. He definitely recognised her, and in a way she was glad. (Name) wanted to show that she wasn't the same person she was back then, she was stronger. Strong enough to become the youngest General ever, and the first female General. She was anything but weak.

"Take a seat." Soo-won said and she gladly sat next to him while Tatsuya sat next to the prince.

"Let us discuss about the alliance shall we?"