26 - Old memories

Mature Themes

The 5 year old female was sitting inside the silver cage, a chain connected to her small neck as a grey haired, brown eyed boy walked past her cage, stopped and came back.

"I want her."

A shiver ran up (Name)'s spine, Not liking the way the kid or his father were drinking up her image.

"YOU IDIOT!" A young male about 12 screamed, caught hold of (h/colour) hair, pulling the pony tail with enough force to rip them off their roots and flinging her much small frame across the room like a toy.

The girl started crying, being only 6, Not knowing what to do, or how to handle the situation.

"I told you I need Magenta pen, Not bright red, you don't understand anything, do you?"

"I'm... I'm.. Sorry."

"You better be!"

The 10 year old lay in bed, completely naked, her body an expanse of dark blue bruises, red eyes swollen still filled with tears. Completely confused as to what has just happened, too young to know and comprehend what her 16 year old master had done to her.

He had a happy smile on his face, clothed completely at that point, pushing his huge meal towards her, "I'll let you have some food. Come here, pet."

Despite the pain (Name) ran towards the call, eager for food which she'd often been denied of.

"You'll kill this child." The Master spoke, looking towards the portrait of a young girl with beautiful red hair.

"Yes master."

(Name) woke up crying. Tears like streams that didn't end, groping her skin. Disgusted at the thought of having to go back to that place. Feeling weak, useless, broken. His face still fresh in her face, every feature burned into her brain.

Fear flowed like flood, her body shaking like an earthquake. The room seemed haunted. She ran out.

The spot.

The front side of the castle. Her breathing rough as (Name) ran the fastest she had in a while. Taking deep breaths when she had reached, leaning onto the wall, tempted to jump down, just leap. Then just crumples to the ground, her body shaking from the vivid relapse of memory.