19 - Playing with danger

"Hak, why are you carrying your spear around with you?" (Name) asked, she knew that he had a special attachment but he doesn't carry it around with him when he was on a casual stroll or something.

Jae-ha looked at him with a plain cloth to stop the bleeding from his nose. "You'll frighten the people if you walk around carrying something like that."

"Yeah." The ravenette, stared at the weapon which was being discussed. "I try not to carry it too much when I'm in town, but..." Hak paused, hmgod knows why, but suddenly a scary look came on his face. His gaze as if he had it firmly fixed it right before him. To (Name) who was used to such looks for her it looked like a sorrowful bloodthirst.

'Soo-won? Here?'

"It's a warning, that I've grown stupidly passive."

The both of them shuddered, "Even though he was so violent in the battlefield yesterday, he was being passive?" The female whispered in the green haired males ears.

"Exactly! You took the words out of my lips." Jae-ha looked at (Name), "Say, how old are you?" A flirty expression on his face.

"Don't even try," The female smirked, staring him dead in the eyes, then closed into him, her right hand on his chest and lips near his ears "Unless, you're into playing with danger." She whispered, before taking a step back, smiling innocently then turning and walking away.

Jae-ha stared at her, frozen where he stood. The green dragon wasn't used to being beat at his own game, "...So intriguing."

A chubby pirate appeared beside him, "Jae-ha, you look like a creep."