14 - Kum-Ji

(Name) winced slightly, the fall had been bigger than she had expected and her sword had grazed her skin, which was most definitely bleeding. The female ignored it. She was no stranger to pain.

And a man led them into the room. And roughly pushed the three of them into a room filled with woman, every one of them a beauty.

Yona whimpered a bit.

"Are you okay?" Yoon asked, he and (Name) examined the redhead. "It's sprained. You must have hurt it when we fell."

"Ku Ku Ku, it was a better catch than I thought." A large man with a beard, pointy eyes and buzz cut hair. The male, who (Name) assumed was Kum-Ji, rubbed his beard. "Awa isn't half bad, either."

'Shit,' (Name) thought, laying down quickly, pretending to be asleep, hiding her face. 'I've met him briefly. We only talked for a while. Will he recognise me.?

"Red hair..." (Name) froze. That's definitely Yona. 'That bastard touched her!' More than anything anger creeper into her system. Her fist clenched. Some words seem to have been exchanged between them, but rage cancelled everything. She heard Yoon's voice and then a loud thump.

"DON'T INTERUPT ME!!"

Right now nothing mattered, she crawled towards where Yoon lied, a few bruises was all nothing fatal was there.

"Could it be you...? Princess Yona?"

Yoon grabbed (Name)'s dress in fear. And she in turn grabbed her sword.

"I am... the daughter of a poor Awa Merchant. I heard I could find new work here. I don't know of the princess who has the small red hair as me. But... For Lord Kum-Ji's job. If it would be beneficial for me to become the red-haired princess. I will let you call me so." Yona said bowing in front of him. Words couldn't describe how angry (Name) was right now. To make the Princess bow down, he deserved to be decapitated.

Kum-Ji said something too, but nothing made its way to her ears, only the final part. "Where's the third one?"

'Oh shit.'