2 - Found

(Name) hadn't slept in a long time. Ever since she had received the news that the king was dead, she had always spent her nights lamenting over his death.

If only she had been there, perhaps, this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps, the king would've been there, alive, in his happy-go-lucky self. And then the Princess, she was missing and the only way to find her was a bird, the irony in that.

Yona had always followed (Name) around. Especially since the death of the queen. She was the only person who was even remotely close to a female around.

The hawk flew high and suddenly started it's descent. And she nearly jumped, it either meant that he had found a very delicious snack or he has found Yona. She hoped for the latter, riding her horse even quickly in anticipation.

And when (Name) went straight forward meeting with a steep road, so steep that let alone a horse a human would have trouble navigating their way.

But did she care? Nooooo.

Jumping off of Snowfire, as she had named him, and whispering to him as though he could understand, "I'll be right back,"

Trying to comfort him while rubbing his mane softly. "Stay here, and rest. You deserve it." Snowfire neighed. At sometimes she questioned if the animal could actually understand her.

The female spared one last look at the resting animal and ran forward, she was tired- yes, but more than anything she wanted to see them. Even seeing Hak would be enough, and for (Name) to even think that was proof of her desperation.

She reached the top of the cliff and saw the Princess standing there, laughing with the bird, Isis, who sitting comfortably on Haks head.

'I found you, Yona.'