10 - Marriage

"Yoon." (Name) said while looking in the younger blonde's eyes, she covered his soft hands with her rough ones. "I have plenty of money that I don't know how to use, food, resource connections, everything. But I don't have one thing." They all stared at her and waited for her to ask Yoon to be her mother but she said something entirely else. "A wife, will you please marry me?"

"No." He nonchalantly hit her head with the spoon.

"Eh? Why??"

"You're simply older than me."

"Age is just a number when our love is a delicious, I mean as pure as ours."

"You said delicious."

"Oh, Yoon please forgive this slave, please."

Hak came in picked her up by the back of her shirt, like one would pick up a dog. "It's okay when guys ask him that but when you do it it's too realistic."

"Is someone jelly?" She poked his cheek and he dropped her.

"No, I'm just protecting Mother."

She stuck out her tongue.

"W-what kind of bug is this!"

'So lively here, isn't it?' She thought staring at the four dragons, the reality had sunk only very recently. The myth was true and Yona was some sort of king.

"(Name)! Captain is summoning everybody got a meeting!" A fat guy shouted and (Name) nodded, signaling she was coming

"Kum-ji is most likely to go through a large scale trafficking deal soon," The captain said while placing a hand in the map. "The recipient will be the Kai Empire. Although it's Kai Empire, it's close to Awa.... Kum-ji has clients there. He has also built a lot of manpower so that he can finally crush the pirates who have been confronting him for all these years. If shots are fired people living near the harbour might end up getting hurt so we will fight him here-" She pointed to a spot far away from the coast but even further to Kai. "In the middle of the ocean."

"Problem is that we don't know when it will all be carried out," Jae-ha intervened. "And we don't know which boat the women will be on."

"But no matter what it takes, I will restore Awa to its original state!"

"This time, I will fight along you!!"