8 - Back to the past III

"It's always so lively outside the castle." A tiny 6 year old red head said.

"The lights are beautiful aren't they?" An 8 year old (Name) mused.

"It's brighter than the stars in the night sky. I wonder what's happening....." Yona curiously asked.

A 9 year old Soo-won questioned. "Yona, you've never been outside the castle, have you?"

"The princess has no sense of direction, she'd get lost."

Then WW3 started between Yona and Hak. "WHO HAS NO SENSE OF DIRECTION?!?!!" The tiny girl squeaked/shouted.

"I'm glad you two are such good friends."

"How can you see it like that Soo-won?" (Name) said.

"I have only seen the castle town from up here." The short haired female spoke with a small cute blush on her face. "Father says I can't go outside since its dangerous." She finished and both males couldn't help but look at the only other female in the room.

"Do you want to go?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to see the castles town?"

"I.... I.... I can't go! Father has forbidden me from doing that because it's dangerous outside." She said, buy her face said otherwise. "First of all I don't really....... I don't really want to go go outside."

"Shall we go?"

And the female nods almost immediately.

"I don't think you should go, Soo-won. It's going to cause a lot of trouble. And I have training tomorrow so I can't really come."

Soo-won smiled at her, successfully melting her heart, "Don't worry (Name), Had is coming with us, so we'll be fine."

The female hesitated. "Fine, I'll cover for you."

She smiled at them. 'Why do I have a bad feeling?'