20 - Going Back

(Name) stared at her neighing horse, while she was brushing her fingers in the beautiful white hair on his body, "Why didn't Soo-won say to everyone that I quit?"

"Doesn't that mean I'm still Commanding General? Should I go back?" The female but obviously noone replied because noone was supposed to listen. She let out a small scream if frustration. "Urgh, Yona will be fine without me here, she has a beast and three freaking dragons."

"(Name)? You're leaving?" A small female voice was heard from the dense forest. Even the beast and the dragons were present.

"I honestly don't know." (Name) sighed hopelessly. "Kum-ji thought I was still commanding general. News of retiring and stuff usually spreads faster than wildfire, so I'm being cautious."

"What's a commanding general, actually?" Kija looked at (Name), from what she had heard he lived in a place where news from outside didn't matter.

"Oi, white snake you don't know even that?" Hak spoke in a mocking fashion as he always did with Kija. "She commands all of the tribes army." The Raven head boasted.

They all stared at her surprised, not knowing that she is was such an important figure. For some reason, someone (Yoon) had an almost disbelieving face.

"What? What's with that look, mom?"

They all shook their heads, a sudden respect in their minds.

"So what's your plan?"

(Name) let out a long breath, "I guess I'm going back to the castle."