17 - The night has dawned

(Name) banged on the door like 8 times of so. Taking out her anger on the piece of wood. The male standing outside slammed the door open. "Hey! What's with all the commotion?" His eyes first went to look for (Name) who wasn't there were she was supposed to be.

Yoon shot the tranquilizer at the man's neck with amazing accuracy. She grabbed the man's neck and struck his head, and he fell down. Mother... I mean, Yoon tied him completely. "CLOSE THE DOOR!! HURRY!!" Two females rushed to the door and closed it.

"I-Is he dead?"

"No, I hit him with an anesthetic needle from the start, so he just fainted." Yoon said while taking out a blade, "He won't wake for another 12 hours. It doesn't take effect right away, so that's a setback."

The female rolled her head and stretched for a while. "Yoon, I'll go ahead ahead and look for Kum-Ji. Will you be fine?" The blonde nodded his head.

"Just clear the way for us, will you be fine without your weapons?" He said while untying everyone who was tied.

"Don't underestimate my power, mother Yoon." (Name) winked at him, a small blush appearing on his face but she was already gone ahead and count see it happening.

As she stealthily walked on the way to the boat. Though she wanted to go around and kill every one who touched her, Captain Gi-gan had given her strict order not to kill anyone.

Bloodshed didn't faze (Name), she grew up in blood. Because of her upbringing she felt no fear of death, or hesitation while killing anyone.

When she went of top of the boat seeing no Kum-ji on the boat, and it was nearly dawn, So (Name) rushed to the top of the boat but she saw a scene that made her blood run cold.

Yona standing on the end of the ship, pointing her arrow at the Lord who thought of escaping.

(Name) was used to bloodshed, but Yona wasn't, and neither should she get used to it. Before she could say it, the redheads small hands let go of a arrow, and Kum-ji did  nothing avoid it and took it to the chest.

For an instant the sun shone crimson slowly waking up from his slumber. Her hair reflected the light and became one with the sky. And at that moment, (Name) realised how much Yona had grown. She showed no hesitation in letting go of the arrow. The beautiful night in which Yona had lived so far, obliviously, had dawned.

The red haired young girl was no longer a princess just by name she was Princess Yona.