EPILOGUE

Saee's POV

I just remembered the last time when we were in infirmary. He kissed me. I suppose this time was something different.

This time, I grabbed Taehyng's face, turned him towards me and kissed him.

I heard Taehyung making a noise of surprise. And there was a loud cheer outside the infirmary. Those idiots were spying on me. I had a doubt. 

"What if I throw a tantrum now, huh?" Taehyung smirked at me, pulling away, remembering last time what happened.

"Then possibly I'll cry my eyes out and you have to apologize to me." I said, exiting the infirmary, sticking my tongue at the small crowd of my favourite people outside the door. Ignoring Taehyng's offended sound and a 'It was in the spur of the moment!'. 

Well, I love this idiot of mine called Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days eventually turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. I got my degree in Korean. I spent my time well with Taehyung and the others.

But then I had to leave to go back to India. The gang and Tzuyu were heartbroken and so was I. Leaving the people whom you lived with about 4-5 months suddenly is difficult. We decided to work out our friendships and relationships by keeping in touch with voice calls and video calls.

Days passed, I got a job. A nice job which paid me well and was of my choice. Taehyung opened a music shop with the help of his hyungs. He sometimes sells his own record. I have few of 'em, too. I always listen him sing till I sleep. A habit of mine which was developed during my stay in Seoul.

Due to our jobs, we hardly called. Seriously, these long-term relationships, as they, are not for me. Sometimes, I just feel like leaving my job and move permanently in Korea. But you and I both know that it is not possible. I have a job and my family is here. I just can't leave them. 

Most of the time, I return home late and directly crash on my couch. Not even trying to eat. Sometimes, Tai and Shreya didi drop by to give me food. And my life was going on without my favourite gang until that day.

It was I suppose mid-spring or something. I had to accompany my colleague to the Mumbai International Airport to pick up someone important colleague of ours. Ours as in our company's.

While I was waiting, I killed some time by having a conversation with a close peer of mine. He was a fun a guy to talk. He's like the comedian. We usually don't talk, we sarcastically flirt with each other. The point being, that he is too in a committed relationship. So it's like pathetic flirting. It has no meaning.

"Saee, there are two flights that would land at 10:30 and 10:45, so there would be a lot of people. We have to find our people and leave, okay?" He warned.

"Roger that."

When people from the flights started to trickle out, I was on the verge of sleeping. Still, I kept my eyes open and stare at the people who exited the airport. While I was looking for our guest I thought I saw someone familiar. Maybe it was after a long time I saw East Asian people. It was just my mind playing tricks, I assured myself.

But then again I saw someone like very familiar. It was THE KIM SEOKJIN.

And I'm sure that I wasn't just seeing things, because no human being is that handsome. 

I turned to my colleague and said hastily, "Hey, I'll explain you later." And made my way towards Jin-oppa.

I saw him clearly now. He was fighting? Yeah, fighting with Namjoon. I'm sure it's about something stupid. Oh, and Namjoon. Seriously, he looks like a perfect adult now.

My instincts told me run and hug the life out of them. And that's what I did. I ran hugged NamJin.

"Watch out for my beautiful face, peasant. AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Of Jin and Namjoon's, "Hyung!" and "Who are you?" made me laugh.

"Don't tell me, you guys have forgotten me already?" I asked them pulling away from the hug and smirking at them.

"Saee! We were going to surprise you! How do you know about us? Did Hobi-yah told you? I'm sure he ratted out." Jin-oppa nearly rapped.

"I didn't rat out to anyone, hyung. And who are you talking t-" 

I cut off Hobi by launching at him and hugging him tightly. I missed my ray of sunlight. Oh and his grumpy cat. Seeing Yoongi made me hug him even more.

"Saee? Is that really you?" Hobi-oppa did sound surprised. But, oh well.

"In flesh and bones."

"SAEE! YOU DAM *****!" I heard before I was tackled on the ground by someone. I opened my eyes, wincing at the impact of the ground. But by looking at the person who was named as my best friend, the pain vanished. It was Tzuyu.

"TZUYU!" 

"Tzuyu-yah, what are you doing on the floor?" I heard an angelic voice. Jimin.

"Look who I found," Tzuyu said getting off me. 

"Saee!" 

Jimin hugged me, too. He is still short. We are kinda the same height.  

"Where Ggukie? And what about Tae?" I asked.

"Look behind you." I heard someone behind me.

"Ggukie!" I hugged that young boy. Dam, he grew so much muscle, "So muscular, huh?" 

I saw Taehyung over Jeongguk's shoulder. I am sure my heart skipped a beat. I was going to saw few, but I'll die then. He looked shocked to see here. I  don't blame him. He was here to surprise me. But I surprised him first.

"Tae-ah." I nearly whispered.

Not being dramatic, I walked towards Tae and hugged him tightly. People say that the smell was comforting all, but the presence of him was enough for me.

"I was going to punch you when I saw you, for not telling me that you are coming. But then I saw you." I said in a small voice looking at Taehyung. He grew so much. 

I saw him after a year or something, in real life. Not on phone. 

"Saee? You know, we gotta go." I heard one of my colleague saying.

"You go on. I'll join you later." I said to her.

"Okay. And, oh, Saee, I almost forgot, tu aaj nahi ali tari chalel. (It's okay, if you don't come today.]  I got it covered." She said smiling at me.

"Thanks, you are an angel."

"What did just say?" Namjoon asked, looking confused.

"She said that Saee here, doesn't need to return to her work today." Taehyung said proudly.

"You learned Marathi?!" I was truly shocked. 

"Mag! [Not the actual translation but it's like, so]" Taehyung said.

"You are amazing, but c'mon. I'll take you to my place. We have lot to catch up." I said, turning towards the taxi stand.

"First, we need to catch up on this temperature and humidity." Yoongi said, drying his sweat.

"I love you, Saee." Taehyung said quietly, "Believe it or not. I am really glad you came in Korea. You changed my life for me. I truly love you."

"Well, I believe it and that's because I truly love you too. You are the most important person to me. Just like my family. And not only you, all of these." I said, gesturing to all of the people that I was happy to see today.

"I truly love you guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last chapter. 

Bye-bye!