आठ

Saee's POV

"The author is trying to convey his thoughts by saying........."

God, I never felt this sleepy in any of my classes except for History. I mean who doesn't.  History interesting but if it were a subject for exams, it is the worst topic for me. 

"You! STOP DOZING!" The fury- I mean, the teacher yelled. 

Shit! She caught me. Act normal. ACT NORMAL. 

"Kim Taehyung! How many times I have to tell you. Pay attention!" 

Hushh!(Phew!) Thank god it wasn't me. But who the hell Kim Taehyung is.

"But Ma'am," the Taehyung guy started, emphasizing the word ma'am "your voice is so boring that I start to fell asleep whenever you enter the classroom." 

That's true, though.

"Kim Taehyung!!" she squeaked, "Detention!! Get out of the class at once. I don't want you to enter my class until you apologize to me." 

"Thank god! I was just thinking ways to get out of this class but as a nice human being you are ma'am. You let me get out. Thanks!" Kim Taehyung said, putting emphasis on nice.

"GET OUT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow. That guy got guts, huh. Talking back to the teacher? Once in my school, someone back answered the teacher, he was suspended." I said, genuinely surprised.

"Suspended?! What? Directly?! Is your school crazy or what?" Tzuyu said in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Boy, your life must be messed up." Tuzya was worrying about how we used to live in that environment. 

"Not actually. It's true that schools in India are strict. That doesn't mean we don't enjoy. We do." I simply replied.

"Whatever. Choose a place. I'll bring us something to eat. Don't make a scene." Tzuyu said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jaa mar tu. (Go die)." I argued with my one and only sister. She was eating chaat (Indian street food) and was teasing me.

"Huh? Are you jealous? I can smell your jealousy all the way from Korea." Tai (elder sister) said.

"Pch. I am happily going to eat ramen." I said. When in reality I was going to eat sandwiches but she shouldn't know about this.

"Kha kha. Noodles khat bas. Tevdhach karu shaktech tu.(Eat eat. Eat your noodles. You can only do that)" She said in a knowing voice.

"Fine. Gtg. Bye." I ended the call as I saw Tzuyu arriving with my lunch in her hands.

"Who were you talking to?" Tzuyu asked, maybe because I was talking with a frown on my face.

"My elder sister. She is actually very nice but she really loves to tease me." I said.

"Experienced. I have an elder brother who went abroad for his higher education. He is exactly what you said." Tzuyu said, remembering her brother.

"Well, I-" I was cut off by someone.

"Hey, beautiful.

I turned around to see someone flirting with Tzuyu as she was the beautiful in both of us. But, unfortunately, I saw the Kim Taehyung guy looking directly at me.

"Be mine, will you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

The first time I saw her, I felt some kind of respect towards her. She didn't fall on her knees for that stupid Ran Junghwan. He always uses the girls as if they have no value. And I hate it. That's why we never f*ck girls like he does. Only Jimin flirts but that's it. 

But now when I see her, she is beautiful. 

Okay, here goes nothing. Just flirt with her and see whether she has hearts in her eyes like the others or no emotion. If there is anything else than that, like murder or anger leave South Korea and shift to Mexico. The fake name will be Jack.

"Hey, beautiful." The words slipped out of me, "Be mine, will you?"

Shit! Shit! Shit!

There is confusion in her eyes.