एकोणीस

Tae's POV

Today's the day. Ran is going to get it. I know why he is doing this drama. It's because the incident that took place at the start of this academic year. I had insulted him and exposed him while two girls. One of the girls was Tzuyu. I had made exposed him in front of everybody. Only to Tzuyu. I didn't want him to break Tzuyu's her. I know, she has dated many people. But she never cheated with anyone. She might have broken few hears but their relationships weren't as good to keep going on. I want her to be happy. But now Ran is taking his revenge. Now it is going to lead to disrupt peace. I have to stop this! Ran, watch out for me.

 [Pein's words are taking over my mind ;-p]

Ran's POV

Approximately, 3 months before that Kim insulted me. 

It was a nice afternoon, I was hanging out with Tzuyu. She was perfect. But not for me. I never wanted to date her. She was pretty, beautiful and smart. Everyone wanted have a chance with her. But not me. I liked her. Not as a lover but as a friend. Maybe sister, too. Not lover. But, for her happiness I dated her. She was talking about her studies. I was sitting beside her on the table in the canteen. I was going to break up with her today. 

I was dating another girl. I believed she was my soulmate. I loved her and only her in my whole life. I was blind her love. She, too, truly loved me. I had promised to break relations with Tzuyu and be forever with Myunghee, my first love. She wasn't that pretty for everyone. But for me she was ethereal. 

Tzuyu didn't know about Myunghee. No one did. Except for Kim Taehyung.

He saw me kissing Myunghee. I pleaded him not to tell anyone. He agreed. But he was hesitant. I could understand him. He didn't want Tzuyu to be heartbroken. I know I was being selfish. But I wanted some happiness. Taehyung thought Myunghee was a fling. I couldn't convince him keep my secret quiet but he promised he'll not tell anyone but Tzuyu. There was a condition though, I must break up with Tzuyu before late afternoon.

It was late afternoon.

It's time to break up.

I held Tzuyu's hands in my hands making her stop abruptly. I have lot of experience about this. I have an image of bad boy and all. But Myunghee is  the one whom I truly love.  

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry. I have to-"

"Well, what's going on here, cheater.

I was late. Taehyung is going to her.

"Taehyung, just a minute-"

"Just a minute?! I told you to do it much before. You didn't. Your fault."

"What's happening? Taehyung-ah, what are you talking about? What are going to do, Jungie?" Tzuyu asked not catching anything said by both of us.

"Tzuyu-ah," Taehyung took a deep breath, glancing at me and giving me a look which doesn't express any anger nor any sympathy, "Ran is cheating on you. He should not be trusted. He is a fckboy and you should have seen this coming. I'm sorry but it's the truth. Am I right, Ran?" 

"I-"

"Is this true?" Tzuyu asked looking at me.

I was unable to give a reply. Seeing this Tzuyu took a step back. There were tears in here eyes. 

"Don't ever talk to me, I'm breaking up with you! Don't ever show me your face, you fckboy!" Tzuyu screamed and ran away. 

Taehyung grabbed my arm dragged me behind the canteen.

"Hey, uhm, I have spoken with Myunghee. She is happy with you. Go and love her." He said and went inside the canteen.

I felt so happy. I felt grateful towards Kim Taehyung. I thought everything was over. I thought everything went back to normal. I thought I can go back love Myunghee with my full heart. But it was quite the opposite.

Myunghee left because of what Taehyung said. He said never to trust a fckboy. He is the person who made Myunghee leave me. She broke her ties with me ad left. I suppose she went back to the U.S. That's where her father works.

That is why, today, I am going to make him lose his love of life. He is going to lose his Saee. I have no interest in her. But Taehyung is going to regret his decisions.

[A/N: Thanks guys for voting this book. This is a special chapter for you guys. Enjoy! ;-)]