PLEASE READ

Today, I saw a post which was claiming that BTS or any Kpop boy band are gay. 

Reading that I realised that people don't know the meaning of "Gay". Gays are the mes which like the same gender as them, male, romantically. And I am a supporter of LGBTQ+. If someone loves someone of the same gender then who am I to butt in. Let them be happy. If my idols are gay I will be so happy that they found someone they love so much instead of talking about their sexuality. Their sexuality is there choice, you can't judge them on their sexuality! And if you do that, then you are the worst.

Many people think that guys can't wear makeup. WTF?? You must wear makeup when you go on stage and makeup isn't girly. In this world, the new world you should learn to keep your differences behind and accept the world. Don't be so orthodox. And say that "Guys can't wear makeup." That is PURE sexism. I agree that physically there is difference in male and female, I, unfortunately, agree that males are more stronger then females, physically. That doesn't mean that one can't differentiate between males and females in their likings.

Again what do you mean by "They are gay"? Do you mean that they love males? They haven't agreed that they love guys or girls. Stop making stories about their sexuality! You aren't going to get anything out of that. At least study some, it will atleast make your future brighter. 

Lastly, if you think they look like girls then you are dam wrong! Their facial structure are different than others. Maybe their facial features make you feel that they look different that doesn't mean that they look like girls! And THEY DON'T LOOK SAME!

And if you are that backwards to not to support LGBTQ+  then I can't help you.

So just accept everyone as who they are. Don't try to change them. 

I'll be updating in a couple of days. Sorry I have my boards this year😅😅