सोळा

Saee's POV

"Tai and Shreya Didi, you can go and rest in my dorm room. My bed is the organized one," I said giving a pointed look to Tzuyu, "And tell the lady outside that you are my sister. Take my ID card." 

"You know, we can live in a hotel." 

"Shh. Go in the room." I gave her the 'mother' look.

"Fine." My sister rolled her eyes.

"C'mon Tzuyu." I turned around and started walking towards the cafeteria.

"SAY 'HI' TO YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM ME!"  

That thing HAD to scream at the entrance of the cafeteria. Now every effin' person was looking at me.

"Ignore her. Ignore her." I awkwardly, said?

"Oh, my! I love your sister and her girlfriend! Damn, they are fyneee!!!!" 

"Shut up! Let's go behind the building and let's get over with this apologies and seal off the relation like Kurama was sealed off in Naruto." I aggressively said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"Hey, where is Tae?" Hoseok spoke out.

"He is right her- Where in the world did he disappear?! Saee will be her any minute now!" Namjoon was on the verge of screaming his head off.

"What a drag!" Yoongi complained.

"We have find TaeTae!" Jimin said, loudly.

"He is not a child, Jimin. He is a grown ass man. He can find his way back. I think, we should go and tell Saee that he is not here. And then listen to her swearing. That's it! Come come." Jin said.

"What the hell?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saee's POV

"Let's get over this stupidity." I said, going back the canteen.

"Stop saying it stupidity, Saee." Tzuyu said.

I still can't get over the way she calls me Saee or anyone else. It's different than my actual pronounciation. It's kinda cute. Them trying to pronounce different names are adorable.

"No, seriously this is going way out of han- What the hell?" I nearly blew my head off, "What is or was your objective to call me here, huh?"

There was the stupid and idiotic Taehyung kissing another girl, behind the guys. As if they were hiding. And I was angr- no, I was mad. So mad that I can be powerful like the One Punch Man. Some may say that this anger is about jealousy and all. But not for me. It was for calling me all the way here just to find him kissing. I don't have lot of who and pride. But this! It is unacceptable.

How I HATE him!!

"I'll say, goodbye. You make me waste my quality time with my sister. And I'm pissed. I am not going to apologize to anyone. Bye!" I stormed off.

"H-Hey, Saee! Wait! We don't know where he is. Don't go." Namjoon said innocently as if he doesn't know where he was.

"Oh, really? Then who is behind you? Me?" I escaped from there turning a deaf ears to the shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why? Why am I angry so much?! He is a playboy. It is normal to do these things for him. 

For once. FOR ONCE I FELT SOREY FOR HIM. Just because he fought with Ran. 

Damn! I sound like some Bollywood film female protagonist, who is pathetically weak and calls the male protagonist for help! Hey, I just described Sakura from Naruto.

Well, he did take a punch from him. For me. 

But that doesn't mean I should like him. It was his fault that he came in middle. 

But I think I should apologize to him. Well, with passive aggressiveness. I supp-

"Hey! Where did you run off to? I searched for you everywhere!" Tzuyu interrupted my monologue. She was panting.

"I suppose, the only place I can stay away from everyone, planning a murder without anyone noticing is library, my second home!" 

I am turning into a snappy person or whatever. I don't really care. 

"Look, it's okay if you are hurt. I have a nice revenge planned. First, you-" 

"With, wait! Who told you I am hurting? On the contrary, 'am not. I was just mad that he called me and was kissing a girl. Like he was insulting me. And I must tell you, I hate being insulted. I mean, who doesn't? That's why I ran. Just because if I had been there for more than a minute that Taehyung would be headless by now." I said smiling innocently.

"Psychopath." Tzuyu accused.

"Not a psychopath. I'm a high functioning sociopath. With your number." I said while doing finger guns.

"Shut up. Your sister is calling you for like what? An hour? So, you better go. I don't want to see a WWE match in our room." She roasted me!

"Fine! But tell that damned child to grow up. I'm not gonna apologize him.", I said, "If possible, flip him off for me." 

With that, second time in the day, I escaped from Tzuyu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, stay safe from Covid-19. Just be like me. An introvert who doesn't even step out of her room.

By the way, I thought I could update more but I keep watching anime. So forgive me if I don't update regularly. But I am sure I will update in a week. 

Stay healthy and safe!

~Reflection