सहा

That game is damn awesome. You might want to have a try. It's Stardew valley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saee's POV

"You are lucky that my mother lives in Seoul otherwise you'd be dead by now." Tzuyu scolded me.

"Thanks. But seriously it wasn't my fault." I defended myself.

Before 5 hours

"Hey, can you help me please?" I heard a voice.

"Oh, hey Namjoon-ssi. What do you want help with?" I said after looking up to Namjoon standing in front of me.

"I think you can help me with this problem. And don't call me 'Namjoon-ssi'." Namjoon said.

After a few minutes

"YOU! YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!" We heard a person screaming.

"Shit! It's Jin. You need to hide. Oh, but you can't because he saw you. Shit, shit, shit. What are we going to d-" Namjoon started hyperventilating,

"Why? You aren't cheating on him. Then why are you scared?" I was damn confused.

"You! Who are you?" 'Jin' said.

"Um, I am Saee. The foreign transfer." 

"Foreign transfer? Namjoon, I am going to ask nicely. What are you doing with her?" Jin asked in forced calm voice.

"U-um, I-I wanted t-to ask h-her a question." The scary leader was stammering in front of his boyfriend.

"Woow." I spontaneously said after seeing the dangerous leader cowering in front of his boyfriend,

"'Wow'? What do you mean by 'Wow'?" The intimidating man spoke.

Shit.

Wait a second, I remember Namjoon saying his boyfriend loves complements.

"U-um, your hair looks awesome, though. I just wanted to say that, no, I am definitely not trying to steal your boyfriend. He actually wanted to know if the solutions of the really hard question matches with the answer key I brought." I defended myself, quickly.

"Is that what you were actually doing? The info I got was different than what she said." The man once again looked at Namjoon.

"The one who told the info is jealous of us. And yes, I was checking the answer." Namjoon coolly said.

"But you made me come up till here. I am mad at you for that. But you can make it up to me." He said looking at me.

Back to Saee

"Seokjin-ssi told me that if I make him some Indian delicacies he'll forgive me." I ended my case there.

"Still you are lucky that I am here. And again my mother has the essential food products you need. What are you making, again?" Tzuyu complained again.

"Paneer. Shahi paneer. It doesn't need extra spices. Just the vegetables and basic spices. It's an Odia dish. But I am from Maharashtra." I said.

"I have no idea what you are speaking but it's ok." Tuzya said.

"That's okay. They are the states in India." I concluded.

"But do tell me how does THE Kim Namjoon know you? I mean you said you are going to stay.. like undercover." 

"Actually, we met in the library. We both are Bookworms. So, I guess great minds think alike. Hey, taste this. Tell me how it is."

"Fucc, I never thought vegetarian food would be this great!" Tzuyu yelled in my ear while eating.

"Close your mouth while eating, hon." I said.

"Now, it's perfect. I made the rotis (Indian bread) and the paneer is ready. Let's go." I said packing the food after leaving some for Tzuyu's parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might update on Friday, 29th November as it's my birthday. But no promises.

~ REFLECTION

Me: (When I see anything related to BTS)

My Friends: