सतरा

Tae's POV

I messed up.

I effing messed up a lot.

I don't know why! I tried to control. I pissed off when I saw Saee hugging HER SISTER. I thought that her sister was a guy. It's not my fault her hair is short. I actually, lost my mind. 

I pathetically lost my mind.

I faked kissed some random girl in order to make Saee jealous. Like it was not an actual kiss. But it looked like a kiss from behind.

Why am I so pathetic?

Now, here I am, sitting in front of my six brother and Tzuyu. They are all giving death glares. I mean I would have done the same thing. Saee came to apologize me, when I should apologize her. I mean, I was the one who messed up.

"KIM FKING TAEHYUNG! You should have a good, I mean, REALLY GOOD reason to snog a girl in front of Saee. She was insulted." Tzuyu was screaming her head off while Jimin tried his best to calm her off.

"She wasn't insulted. She was jealous~" Jin-hyung said in a sing-song voice.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Saee doesn't like Taehyung. I mean doesn't like anyone romantically." Tzuyu said.

"But you are wrong, Tzuyu-yah! Saee went away. That is because she was jealous and she couldn't stand our dear stupid Tae who can't stand his crush hugging her sister, because he was kissing someone." Seokjin-hyung said.

"HEY! I'm not stupi-"

"But she said, she doesn't like anyone but fictional boys." Tzuyu cut me off.

"That is where you go wrong, honey. Saee is still young and immature. She tend to push away because this is new to her. You should go and confront her. Not like, 'Hey, I know you love Tae!', but 'Hey, I think you are acting weird.' one. Understood? Gosh! How stupid you are! I need to tell you guys everything!" Jin-hyung said, not giving us a chance to spek.

"You know what? Jin-hyung is right. Go and speak. Otherwise he would kill me." Namjoon-hyung said, cutting everyone off and leaving.

"Tzuyu-yah! Please, help me!" I beseeched Tzuyu.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine. I'll do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saee's POV

"You so love him!" My dear sister said.

"No! I don't like real boys!" I defended myself.

"Pathetic! Oh, my god! My sister is so pathetic. Ka mala hi mulgi mazhi bahin mhanun milali? (Why did I get a girl like this as a sister?)" The dramatic person said, facepalming exaggeratedly.

"Shut up!" 

I, once again, started to think. I don't like him. No, of course. I don't like real boys. I like fictional guys. But he did fight with Ran for me. Then his smile is cute, too. I won't hesitate to agree that. And then Joonie said too that Taehyung doesn't like anyone but me. Like in past too. But he is so idi-

"Hey! Hey! Stop overthinking! When you overthink you literally bring everyone down. And, I suppose someone is at the door." Tai said.

Tzuyu. Tzuyu would help me.

I quickly opened the door and what I get is-

"You love him, right?" 

"Why is everyone asking me the same dam thing?!" I screamed forgetting that my sister's girlfriend is there, sleeping.

"Shh! Shreya is sleeping!" My overprotective sister hushed.

"Sorry! But-But, why me?" I said bit sheepishly.

"It's because you have feelings for Tae. Accept it. You like him. He is already in love with you. Please be together and stop all this nonsense!" Tzuyu said, "And don't you dare deny it. You are dumb when it comes to feelings. Your sister will agree with me. Right Unnie?" 

"Yeah, I agree with you. U-uhh, but what is an Unnie?" My sister said.

"Unnie means Tai. And why won't she disagree with you? She is in your-"

"I swear, if you said 'I don't like him', then I'll stab you to death." Tzuyu said, badly imitating me.

"I don't sound like that." I said.

"That is not the point!" Tzuyu screamed. I never saw Tzuyu this mad.

"Fine! But let me think about it, okay?" I said, kind of not wanting to set off Tzuyu, "But I won't forgive him, for kissing that random girl.   

"Saee, are you dating someone named Ran Junghwan?" Tai interjected. 

"No. I hate that guy. I wish he would rot in hell. I am so not dating him. And I would never date him." I finished my rant.

"Then why is my Instagram account flooded with a video of you and that Ran guy making out?" My sister said, showing me her phone.

"WHAT?! NO! I hate him!" I yelled, "THAT VIDEO! That video was filmed at the time when he was chasing me. A second later, I suppose, I punched him ran away!"

"Then why is this video showing you to making out?!"

"It was taken from behind. Showing only the back of Ran. We were actually talking, I was about to punch him!" I said loudly.

Shreya didi woke up due to the commotion.

"You should tell Saee's boyfriend, what's his name again? Taehyung, right? Tell him that this is fake! Otherwise, he'll be heartbroken." Tai said to Tzuyu.

"He is not my boyfriend!"

"Not the moment, Saee!" 

"We have to find a way to dismiss this as a rumor it." I said, once again thinking a way to shut that thing's face and hands.

Oh! How I hate that Ran!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo!

Take care!

~REFLECTION