दहा

Saee's POV

That guy has made my life miserable.

God, that guy is so irritating. He don't even let me breathe for a second. And I don't even know that guy! Why me, though? I don't even like him. I haven't been any relationship ever in my life. And I don't want to date him. I don't want him to be my first date in my life.

"Why that sad face, darling?" A voice piped in

"Go to hell, Kim Taehyung. I don't even know yo-" I started to speak but when I turned around, I realised that it wasn't Taehyung.

It was Ran Junghwan.

"You? What are you doing here?"

"Why? Aren't I allowed to admire a beauty?" 

What a drag. 

"Well, I am not a thing to admire. Go away. Ek numbercha nirlajja ahe ha. Tuzhi aipat tari ahe ka mazhyashi bolaychi. (How shameless this guy is! You aren't even worthy enough to be talking me.)" I didn't want to slip into my mother tongue but I was damn pissed off. Firstly, that obnoxious guy was flirting with me for like two weeks and now this guy. And I am not even that dating material. Secondly, my monthly hell is happening right now. And no one can control me except for my lovely anime and my love, my chocolate.

"What? What does that mean?" Ran confused.

"It means 'Go away, stupid.'" By saying this I started walking away from that snake.

"Stop!" He said, following me.

I didn't even listen to him. What does he think of himself, Eros? Ugly hyena.

"I said, stop!" He said pushing me on a wall and pinning me.

What did he just do? Uh no one gets away with that.

CRUNCH

"OWW! WHAT THE FU*K!" Ran screamed.

I broke his nose.

"Don't even try. I hate you. Go away. Never try to come near me." I hissed.

"Are you okay, Saee?" I heard a small voice behind me.

I turned around to see Taehyung.

"Yeah, I am fine. Please don't mess with me otherwise I won't hesitate to break your nose, too. I got a black belt in Karate." I said, tiredly. And lying.

"Your hand is bleeding! Let's take you to infirmary." He said taking my hand and running of to the nurse.

"It's okay, Kim." I said trying to pull my hand out of his hold, "And I am sure that Tzuyu would bandage my hand."

"Are you sure?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Why do you care about me so much?" I asked, genuinely.

"Cuz you make my heart boom boom, baby." Taehyung said.

"Do you have a death wish, Kim?" I said. I suddenly felt like crying but I couldn't because of that stupid man.

"Why didn't you punch him, baby? Like you did to me." That pig came back.

"Yo-" I started to speak but again I was cut off.

"Leave my girlfriend out of this. Can't you see? She hates you. Go now." Taehyung said.

Why me? Look I don't want to be the girl in the fanfictions who is loved by two guys and shit. I want someone handsome. Someone like Jace. Or Gaara. Or L. Or- I mean you got the point, right? And afterall, I know that I have low self esteem but I am sure they don't love love me. They just want to play. Like they do with other girls. And I hate it.

"Your girlfriend? She just threatened you." Ran said.

"Go to hell, Ran." Kim said.

"You!" Ran said, charging at Kim.

I really wanted to drop them but now is the time to escape.

Run Saee, run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 At the library

"Why did you run away?" I heard someone saying in the back.

"You all should really stop sneaking up behind me." I said, looking back.

"I'm sorry." Kim said. He looked pretty banged up.

"What's all this?" I asked glancing at his minor injuries.

"Ran, I hate him. I mean who doesn't." He scoffed.

"Why did you fight with him?" I asked.

"I don't know, just felt like it. He was in a way insulting you, a lady. And I don't like it. I support you." He said, not looking at me.

I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. He fought with that guy for me.

"Come on. This I'll take you to the infirmary." I said. I couldn't realise that reason behind it but it feels nice to help someone. Even though the someone is the one who is a bit crazy.

"Awww, you care about me. Now, accept my feelings, my queen." Targeting squealed.

"Don't make me rethink my decisions, Kim." I wanted him.

"Call me Taehyung." He said.

"No thank you." I gave him a curt answer.

" By the way, in which language did you swear at Ran?" He asked, curiosly.

"Marathi. My mother tongue. And I didn't swear at him. I just said that he is a shameless idiot." I smirked

"Waaaah! How many languages can you speak?" He asked.

"I guess 5 to 6. You know you are an Indian when you can speak 2 to 3 languages since your birth." I said, laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

The two beings walked till the infirmary, just to heal the boy but along with healing something else happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may not be able to update regularly as my exams are approaching. But I promise I will update as fast as I can. There are only few chapters left, though.

Thank you for your support, readers.

~Reflection