पाच

In the library

There are so less english books here. I mean, I didn't expect any more in a Korean library, but still. On the bright side, I don't need to waste my time in choosing the book. But I wanted to read the book The Testaments. I heard from tai (elder sister) that it is a good book. I think I can read some Korean books. 

Please look after mom.

Drifting house. 

The Vegetarian. 

Fox Girl.

Fox girl? I like the title of the book. I am going to read fox girl. 

3rd PERSON'S POV

An Indian girl was reading the book which was searched by the leader of the badboy group of the school. The leader saw the book he wanted, in the hands of the girl he used to despise before the canteen incident.

KIM NAMJOON'S POV

WHY!? Why the book I want is in her hands? I hated her but the way she told off that jerk, I have developed some respect and interest in her. Definitely it's not a romantic one but she is pretty interesting. I mean no girl has ever told him off. Sure there were few here and there who tried to insult him but Junghwa is an idiot.

Maybe I should ask her nicely to give me that book.

SAEE'S POV

"Excuse me, I actually wanted to read that book. Can you please lend it to me?" I heard a ca voice bring me out of the book. 

T-that's the guy Tzuyu told me to not to mess with. 

"Um, actually I am reading it. Can I give it to you when I finish it? I think I will finish by night. Since I have 2 free periods 2 hours will be enough for me." PROGRESS! I didn't stutter a bit!

"By night? This fast? Are you the typical antisocial bookworm?" He asked me in a bit playful voice which was definitely not suiting his behaviour and composure.

"Yes, to be frank, you got any problem with that?" Shit, I messed up. He is going to kill me. But I've learnt taekwondo so I think I can escap-

"Chill, I am joking. I am a bookworm, too. Maybe we can sha-"

"Oh my god! Is that The Testaments in your hands?... I am sorry, you were speaking?"

"Lol! Yes it's The Testaments. Do you want it?"

"Yes! Thanks! We can exchange after I complete this book, maybe?" I asked uncertainly.

"Sure, and no need to so formal or scared. I don't bite, unless you are my boyfriend. And again I am sorry that I was glaring at you in the math class. No one actually surpassed me in anything. I was jealous."

"It's okay. And boyfriend?" I asked, shocked.

"You got a problem with that?"

"No, actually in India. People are a bit Orthodox. That's why. I am not used to such things."

3rd PERSON'S POV 

The two students talked over various subjects for 2 whole hours and parted ways with exchanging their own books.