अठरा

Saee's POV

I spent the whole night thinking about Taehyung and my feelings and the excuse for life, Ran. I mean, I still didn't understand my 'romantic feelings' about Taehyung. But I thought, maybe I'll give a try. Taehyung is the only guy with whom I felt, you know, comfortable? I still don't feel anything romantic, but he is kinda nice guy. I mean, he kind of fought with Ran for me and all. And on top of that, I felt jealous according to Tzuyu. So, for now let's give this shit a try!

"Tzuyu-yah! Wakie wakie~" I called to Tzuyu, imitating her voice when she tries to wake me up, "Today, my good friend, you are going to see an awesome punch of mine. I, for once, am going to shut Ran's mouth forever!" 

"Shut up! It's effing 6:00 in the morning. I need my beauty sleep. I can't afford waking up this early." Tzuyu said, throwing a pillow at me. But missed because she was sleepy and I was dam hyper. It was like I drank about 6-8 cups of coffee. But I didn't because I don't like coffee. [No offence].

"Saee, gappa bais! Jhopu de na! [Shut up! Let me sleep!]", Tai screamed at me. 

"Fine, Fine! No need to scream. I am right here, I can clearly he-"

"Understood, now cut the pravachan [speech]" Tai cut me off and went back in her den of blankets to sleep.

"Tell me your plan, now you've woken me up." Tzuyu said sitting up in her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

(Last night)

"You should be so grateful to Tzuyu, you know? She literally convinced Saee to have a talk with you. I mean, it is so hard to convince Saee. It took me about 3-4 days to convince Saee to enter a competition." Namjoon-hyung said.

"Which competition?" Hoseok-hyung asked, "Not the point, hyung." Joonie-hyung closed the subject quickly.

"Actually, you should thank Tzuyu. After all, she is my girlfriend!" Jiminie boasted....

"But to have her as a girlfriend, first you have to ask to be her girlfriend." Jin-hyung dissed Jimin.

"HYUNG!"

"Taehyung-ah, tell me something." Yoongi- hyung said looking something on his phone.

"Sure, what is it, hyung?"

"Tzuyu said, Saee isn't dating anyone, right?"

"Yes, what about that?"

The next sentence Yoongi-hyung said was like a bullet in my heart.

"Then why is Saee kissing Ran?" 

"What the hell?" I scrambled up and paced to Yoongi-hyung and peeked into his phone. I snatched the phone from hyung's hand and studied picture hard. Saee won't kiss Ran. She hates Ran. I saw her punch him twice or thrice with my own eyes. She absolutely loathes him.

"Wait a minute, if you look at it closely, you can see Saee's lips. And they are not touching Ran's! It's all Ran's plan to frame Saee into being his girlfriend." I said angrily.

"Ahhhh! That stupid Ran!" Jungkook said kicking the chair, "I've started to like playing with Saee-noona! Now, if he is going to be with her, I must stop playing with her."

"Jungkook, stop with it. Saee will never be with a man like him. And didn't I tell to study and not play video games with Saee?" Namjoon-hyung said.

 "I am mad. And tomorrow, I am seriously going to punch Ran!" I promised myself to wrestle with him and win.

"Taehyung-ah, stop being irrational-"

"Irrational!? I am not being irrational! Ran is! Look, keeping that fact that I like Saee aside, I really hate him for framing a lady and then blackmailing her, this is totally against me." I was frustrated. Dam frustrated! How? I mean, WHY? What in the freaking hell? Seriously? I never thought Ran will get this low. How pathetic!

Just wait Ran. Just wait for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Saee' POV

"So, this is my plan. How's it?" I said smiling at Tzuyu.

"Plan is perfect, but are you sure you can execute it well? I mean, it's kind of hard for you to act like that. You always say that it is not your forte. What if you forget or act differently or-" Tuzya waa cut off by my Tai, "Tzuyu, I don't know if you know my sister well, but I am sure that she will execute the plan well, because my sister here, is a person who achieves everything if she set her mind on it." 

"That's right. So, dress up, Tzuyu-yah, the drama is entering the chat." 

"Okay. But doubt, we are doing this in the canteen, right?" Tzuyu asked her doubt. 

"What? No! Not canteen! 'M gonna do it outside the canteen, on the lawn. So that everyone will understand that stupid Ran's evil plans!" I smiled evilly.

"Go Saee! And punch that stupid person!" Tai cheered me up.

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once, we arrived to the canteen, I quickly chose a table and kept my bag on it. We decided to eat first. Of course, food always comes first. Always.

While Tzuyu was bringing the food for both of us, I saw people from the canteen leaving in small number. It was quite weird. I mean students usually come inside the canteen, today they were moving outside. While I was contemplating, Tzuyu brought the food.

"Lisa was just saying that something interesting is going on outside." Tzuyu said, sitting across me. 

"Seriously, what is going on? I've never seen the canteen this empty." 

"She said some kind of fight is going on."

"Fight?! I love watching fights as long as I am not involved." I said excitedly, thinking about finishing my breakfast and run outside to watch the fight.

"Then you are not in luck, my friend," I heard a feminine voice behind me, Lisa.

"What do you mean?" 

"There is a fight going on outside. On you. Between Taehyung and Ran."

"NANII?!!" I screamed.

"Yes. You better go outside and end that fight because things are about to get dirty." Lisa said and ran outside.

"Your plan failed. Come up with plan B and stop the fight."  Tzuyu said pulling me towards the fight.

When I saw the commotion, it made my blood boil.

"She and I kissed yesterday, again, when she left you. And for proof, I have this photo and unlike the last one this is a side view photo. See for yourself." Ran said shoving his phone in Taehyung's face.

Oh, boy. That fcking Ran is in deep shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got carried away a bit.🙃

Our last paper is cancelled. 🤗

~Reflection