पंधरा

SAEE'S POV

"Wakey~ Wakey~~ Someone has to go and apologize our dear TaeTae~~" Tzuyu screamed in my poor ears.

"Yeah, it's definitely not me." I said, closing my eyes faster than The Flash, hence, the loud 'smack' echoing through the room. Tzuyu is responsible for the red hand print over my eyes, "Oh! Look at the handprint. I don't think I'll ever bear the shame." I ranted sleepily in English.

"You walked into our food court wearing your pjs! I know that you aren't that shy." ?Tzuyu retaliated.

"Those weren't PJs! And I am an effing introvert. I am shy." I said burying myself under the warmth of my cozy and comfy duvets.

Suddenly, I felt a big wave of cold and freezing air hit my body and pierce my body like thousand searing knives.

"I am dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. I look like a zombie. A sleepy one though.

It's all Tzuyu's fault. She made me do it.

"Bring any expression on your face! Look lively! C'mon! Gimme a big broad smile!" Tzuyu is too hyped up for me.

"Is your date today? A date with you 'soulmate'?" I said quoting the word 'soulmate' sarcastically.

"Yes! A date with Jimin!" Tzuyu, uh, squealed..... I suppose, I'm too dull to notice.

Suddenly, somebody pushed me from behind. WHAT'S WITH TROUBLIMG ME TODAY?!

I turned behind in full force, ready to scream my head at the person behind me.

"Who in the fu-" I stopped in a very weird position. Then slowly my eyes watered and threw myself on the person in front of me.

There in all her glory stood my dearest sister. She still looks same as 3 years ago. Pixie hair like Anne Hathaway in Interstellar. Still tall and still damn cool. You know, if someone glances at her from back they'll mistake her for a guy.

"Tai! (Elder sis!)" I hugged her tightly. Homesickness hit me hard in the face, even harder than puberty hit BTS.

"Hey there, stupid!" My sister said, rubbing my back affectionately. She can't pat my head 'cause I'm taller than her, "Meet Shreya." She said directing her hand towards a girl- I mean, a lady.

"Hi, I'm Shreya." She said with a hint- not a hint, a lot of nervousness. An introvert. Just like me.

I officially approve her as my sister's girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Saee."

"Saee, she's my-"

"Mala kalala Tai. (I understood, elder sis)" I said, smiling softly. "Look here, she's my roommate and best friend."

"Hi, I'm Tzuyu."

"Tai, tu kes kaples? Ekdum mulga vatato yes! (Tai, did you cut your hair? You look totally like a guy.)" I said, laughing.

"Ho, tula kay karaychay! (Yes, I did. What is it to you, huh?)" Tai said.

"Nothing! I just want to hit you tightly." I did as I said, hugged my sister tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's POV

"Hobi-hyung, are you sure that she is going to apologize me?" I asked, Hobi-hyung.

"Yes. I mean, she said so." Hobi-hying said.

"You all were really mean to her. It was my fault not her's." I said feeling bad about her.

"Oi! Isn't that her?" Yoongi-hyung pointed to her.

When I turned around to see where hyung was pointing at, I felt my heart breaking.

Saee was hugging a guy tightly and on top of that she was smiling.

I aggressively turned around and started walking towards God knows.

She betrayed me.

A/N: Hello, it's your author. I am pissed off. The boards cancelled our one single paper. So, here I am writing. Forgive me if it's not up to your expectations. I am a bit slagged y'know. My writing is bit boring. I lost my practice.😔

It's 12:32 AM (≧▽≦)