बारा

Fffffff*** . LOOK AT HIM! IT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

LITERALLY!

HEADBAND + TONGUE TECHNOLOGY = CERTIFIED DEATH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saee's POV

"I've kept the soup on the table beside you. Do drink it. It'll help your sore throat." 

"Thank you, aunty." I said.

I have cough and cold. The cold Korean air took a toll on me. And now I am in Tzuyu's room and her mother gave me the soup. She is so kind.

"When will Tzuyu return?" I asked, tired of waiting for her.

"I think at 6:30pm. When do your classes end?" She asked.

To be frank, I don't remember as I am nearly asleep right now.

"At 7, I guess." I just guessed something, "But thank you so much for taking me in and making me this delicious soup." I said already drinking the soup as I can't help drink it. 

What?! The smell was mesmerizing.

Doo weee doooooo we do~

Oh it's my sister. She did a video call.

"Hello lame excuse for space." I greeted her nicely.

"Hello little piece of sh**. What are you doing? Who did you have sex with?" She asked me, nicely.

"I didn't have sex, tai. Why are you feeling like that?" I asked, genuinely concerned for her.

"Then why aren't you in your dorm? That wallpaper behind you is different."

"I'm sick, idiot. I didn't have sex, you dirty minded-"

"Before you say anything, remember that I am elder than you. I can sue you." 

"Even if you are elder than me, I definitely more mature than you." I said.

"LoL! You and mature? Stop joking sis."

Oh shit. Namjoon is calling.

"Tai (elder sister), I'll call you later. Mazhya mitra cha phone yet ahe. (My friend is calling me.)" I said, quickly.

{Note that 'mitra' is a masculine name for friend and 'maitreen' is feminine}

"Ooooh~ mitra~~~ Is it your boyfriend?" She said, fawning.

"No. It's my book buddy. Bye."

"Fine. Call me back. Bye." 

I ended the video call, picking up Namjoon's voice call.

"Hello?" I said picking up my phone.

"What are trying to do?!" Namjoon screamed from the other side.

"What? What am I doing?" I defended myself.

"Are you trying to break Tae's heart? I know that you might not like him. But shutting him down isn't something I expected from you!" He said, aggressively.

"What? No. I-I mean, I'm not shutting him down-"

"Then why he is crying saying you rejected him and slapped him? I mean I was going to suggest you not to date him as he can move from one girl to another in no time, but-"

"Ohhhh! Actually, from yesterday I'm sick and I am at Tzuyu's home. Her mother is trying to help me." 

"What?! No. I am asking you, why did you slap Taehyung? He is so disappointed in himself. He didn't even come out of his dorm! HE LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE DORM. WE ARE SO WORRIED!!!!" He literally tore my ear drums.