chapter fifteen

Luke immediately started sobbing, worse then he ever has, the tears making his eyesight blurry.

he started shaking and his sobs were uncontrollable.

he choked out screams, walking up to Michael, slapping him on the face,
"MICHAEL PLEASE!" he cried out, panicked, he ran out of the bathroom, grabbing a cup off of Michael's nightstand, it thankfully being empty, running over and filling it up with cold water, dumping it directly on Michael's face.

"MICHAEL! PLEASE WAKE UP!"
when he got no response he kneeled down, his nose by Michael's ear.

he was still breathing, and so Luke ran downstairs and into the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets, finding garlic salt and a different spice, knowing that strong smells can help wake someone up if they're unconscious.

he was still crying, but the adrenaline let him push through, him running upstairs in record time, kneeling in front of Michael once again, opening the garlic salt, putting it directly up to Michael's nose, and he shook it up, and he was able to smell it from where he was.

"MICHAEL! BABY PLEASE WAKE UP!"

he got no response, and he grabbed the other one, opening it and putting it up to Michael's nose, along with the other one.

His voice got weaker as he sobbed. he was just seeming to repeat Michael's name over and over again desperately.

"Michael. I love you- I love you so much. please. I can't- I can't lose you Mikey. I love you. I just love you so much."

soon, Michael's head turned, and his nose shrunk up and Luke continued to cry out of stress and relief.

Luke threw the bottles aside, pulling Michael close, and crying over Michael.

"BABY. OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU SCARED ME!" he was practically screaming through his cries, and he pulled Michael on top of his lap, so that Michael was straddling Luke's lap, and Michael weakly wrapped his arms around Luke's waist.

"I- I'm sorry Luke. P-Please don't hate me. I'm so sorry. please don't be mad."

Michael sounded weak, obviously crying, and Luke just rubbed soothing circles onto Michael's back, still shedding endless tears.

Luke pulled back from Michael, so that Michael was still sitting, looking directly into Luke's eyes, his own eyes full of remorse and sorrow.

"Michael, baby. there is not one day of my life where I will ever hate you. I promise you that. I love you so much baby. I don't- I don't know what I would do-" he choked on his own words, his tears not allowing him to be calm, "I don't know what I would do without you. Michael, I can't lose you. you are so beautiful I- I just don't know how you can feel this way about yourself. you are and will always be perfect to me. I love you so much and I will never stop loving you. I need you to understand that. I will never ever stop loving you. I know that I haven't actually known you for that long, but I do know that I love you. you are the most interesting and amazing person that I have ever known. I know that you have gone and are going through some terribly difficult things, and I never want you to apologize for how it affected you, and for what it made you do, because I know that it's not truly your fault. I love you so much, and even though you might not believe me, that's okay, but I do need you to just listen. I need you to just hear me say it, because I honestly don't think you hear those words that much, and I- I just need you to know that no matter how many times I say it to you, it will never measure up to the amount of true love I have for you. I hope that you believe me, because I promise that I'm telling you the truth. I love you- I just love you so much Michael."

Michael leaned in and kissed Luke, who let out a soft whimper.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you like that."

"I'm just glad you're okay, babe."

Michael nodded but there seemed to be some sort of uncertainty in his eyes.

author's note:

hi :)

this was really emotional to write, I hope you guys are happy about it.

please let me know.

I love you guys so much & please vote/comment

-jasmine :)